Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   bristol palin (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/bristol-palin-34697/)

JonM 11-24-2010 02:19 AM

bristol palin

anyone else hopes bristol wins this idiotic tv show?? i sure do i just wanna see the libretards have a total meltdown

Quote:

Here's how it breaks down -- sources tell TMZ, in addition to Bristol's personal security, there will be 2 bomb-sniffing K-9 units and 12 undercover guards ... some LAPD, some private security ... all armed.

We're told it's the first time they've had this much firepower on set -- and it makes sense ... because as we first reported, Bristol and Mark Ballas have received several death threats ... and if that wasn't enough ... we're told Mama Palin herself is expected to show up any moment.

It's gonna be crazy.

Badshot320 11-24-2010 03:39 AM

Are you that bored?

Title Title Title

dunerunner 11-24-2010 03:43 AM

It would be great!! It could spell certain death for the show, and cause Liberturds across the country to finally flip out!! :D

Neophyte1 11-24-2010 09:38 AM

''total amature''

in many ways; this is sad. The young lady; was thrown into this lime-light for mockery.
Viewed by many, voted for by many more, and has appeared to survive against tremdous odds.

She; a child; without ''world experiences'' i.e. actress, pro-football, singer, funny-man; being on a stage such as this; with scrutinize'ss out the yen-yang.

Yes; she could have said; I'm not going to do this; she chose to venture forth, with obvious less talent.

On the other hand, ''she'' is the total ''amature'':) Those following the ?show? supported her work and effort. As the ''total'' amature, She is the winner.:)

yes; I did watch bits and pieces, ''no';' I didn't vote for anyone

lonyaeger 11-24-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neophyte1 (Post 391346)
in many ways; this is sad. The young lady; was thrown into this lime-light for mockery.

I don't watch the show, but I doubt that's the case.

IGETEVEN 11-24-2010 01:40 PM

I don't watch it, but I feel the appropriate couple won, consisting of Jennifer Grey. She had a excellent dance instructor way before her current partner.

No one puts "Baby" in the damn corner!

Wolverines!! :cool:

Turn up the sound

R.I.P. Patrick...

havasu 11-24-2010 01:44 PM

What is this world coming to? DWTS information on Firearmstalk.com? :eek:

lonyaeger 11-24-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwrednk (Post 391374)
Soo exited about this "SKANK"!? AND, why is no one asking about the
statutory rape of this trollip by her boyfriend?!:rolleyes:

What the......?

lonyaeger 11-24-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havasu (Post 391413)
What is this world coming to? DWTS information on Firearmstalk.com? :eek:

That's what makes this country great, and this forum....the right to make your own decisions and change your own channels!

polarisgold 11-24-2010 02:39 PM

Who Cares

As much as I like the Palins and will vote for Sarah I do not have time to watch tv or as I like to call it,crapbox. I got rid of my crapbox 15 years ago. Why people watch all that crap I do not know......there are so many better thing to do with or without the family.