Boy bullied for "My little pony" bag. Thoughts? - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Boy bullied for "My little pony" bag. Thoughts?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 04:15 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 81
Liked 40 Times on 24 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon View Post
Hello sir, I'm Doctor Smith, I'll be the lead surgeon today in your heart transplant procedure....



Hey, that's crazy! My Dentist has the exact same tattoo!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Firearms Talk mobile app
__________________
Budasac is offline  
Steel_Talon Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:46 PM   #72
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Vincine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Adirondack Mts.
Posts: 3,336
Liked 1739 Times on 898 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon View Post
Hello sir, I'm Doctor Smith, I'll be the lead surgeon today in your heart transplant procedure....
Don't do it! Clearly he’s an oral and maxillofacial specialist. He’s operating outside his area of practice! I wouldn’t trust him with cardiac surgery!
__________________
"Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it's boring and I go back to being me."
"You might as well be yourself, people won’t like you anyway."
Vincine is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:19 PM   #73
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon View Post
Hello sir, I'm Doctor Smith, I'll be the lead surgeon today in your heart transplant procedure....



Ya know, I was OK with it until I noticed the studs on the bridge of the nose and their lack of symmetry; I just couldn't have a surgeon who would accept such shoddy work.



Has anyone considered that bullying activity could be based in our species' "herd mentality" and that as such, it really "comes from the heart" and is trying to improve the herd overall by encouraging individuals to blend in and support the whole (not to mention discouraging less "standard" individuals from breeding/social success)? Doesn't it seem that the socialists and hardcore liberals should support bullying then? Maybe it's just the caffeine getting to me.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:31 PM   #74
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Ya know, I was OK with it until I noticed the studs on the bridge of the nose and their lack of symmetry; I just couldn't have a surgeon who would accept such shoddy work.



Has anyone considered that bullying activity could be based in our species' "herd mentality" and that as such, it really "comes from the heart" and is trying to improve the herd overall by encouraging individuals to blend in and support the whole (not to mention discouraging less "standard" individuals from breeding/social success)? Doesn't it seem that the socialists and hardcore liberals should support bullying then? Maybe it's just the caffeine getting to me.
'Gello, i don't know if that's true or not, but it does sound logical. it happens many times in animal herds and groups. the different, the sick or infirmed are pushed out the group to fend for themselves. i think in some ways, the human race does the same thing.

ever noticed that many times when someone is bullied, that if people are watching, that they either do nothing to stop the bullying or cheer the bully on. IMO, if someone watches and does nothing or cheers the bully on is just as guilty as the actual bully.

bullies attack those they percieve to be weaker than themselves. if the weaker one is different, then so much more the bullying that happens.

and schools that operate under "zero tolerance" and punish those who will defend themselves against an attack by a bully are just as responsible as the bully in my eyes. "zero tolrance" has replaced using some common sense in most cases now.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
orangello Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:14 AM   #75
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
303tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 3,651
Liked 1213 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 1226

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budasac View Post
Hey, that's crazy! My Dentist has the exact same tattoo!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Firearms Talk mobile app
I am being for real. My Dentist has a spider web tattoo on his neck under his left ear !............
__________________

When all else fails.

303tom is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
How to "Ghost Load" or "Carrier Load" or "Float a Round" a Shotgun Amsdorf General Shotgun Discussion 19 02-21-2014 05:35 AM
"Farmers' Almanac" predicts a "bitterly cold" winter Bigcountry02 The Club House 39 01-30-2014 04:24 AM
Interesting read, "Your thoughts on it" opaww Politics, Religion and Controversy 9 08-08-2013 02:35 PM
RRA "Operator"...thoughts? sweeper22 AR-15 Discussion 6 06-27-2012 01:35 AM
Witloe Remington 1858 New Model Army "Lee" & "Grant" bprevolver Blackpowder & Musket 0 09-25-2008 11:11 PM