Boredom... - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Boredom...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

I work two jobs, go to college, and have a wife and 3 kids at home so I don't have a lot of down time but when I do I like to shoot or mess around with my guns, or go out fishing or right now at this time of year I've been doing a lot of turkey scouting getting ready for the season to come in April 23rd

Old 04-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 364 Times on 232 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan89

It's fun! I do it when I'm bored. I go to my "man cave" put on some tunes and just chill.
That's the same thing I would be doing. But it does sound like it would be fun, I've always loved to do different things and trying to push the limits of everything. Reloading sounds like it would give a great way to push the limits of a firearms. (accuracy/distance wise)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndAmendmentFreedom

Something really overkill I'll PM you the specs.

EDIT: realized I misinterpreted your question, I play exclusively on PC.
Haha it's alright, I've done the same thing with a couple questions I've been asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon

Sleep. Prepare for retirement.
........I shall never retire now. Even if I'm that "creepy old guy" who's putting bags of chips on the self at the local corner store. Haha

Old 04-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #13

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Youtube videos, vid games, study, hw, college, friends, parties, EAT, go and shoot, offroading in my new new truck , fishing...just some of the things i do
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-09-2012, 04:28 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94browninghunt
Youtube videos, vid games, study, hw, college, friends, parties, EAT, go and shoot, offroading in my new new truck , fishing...just some of the things i do
That's why I'm thinking of selling my car. It's a little to low to take off road, unless it's onto the neighbors lawn. If i could, I'd go out shooting right now, but my car has yet another issue, dang thing isn't insured because of a failed inspection. I do like the thought of eating though.....haven't done that yet today.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #15

Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido

That's why I'm thinking of selling my car. It's a little to low to take off road, unless it's onto the neighbors lawn. If i could, I'd go out shooting right now, but my car has yet another issue, dang thing isn't insured because of a failed inspection. I do like the thought of eating though.....haven't done that yet today.
Can't my truck off road, needs to much fixing. Headed to the range shortly thankfully. Food is always a viable option for boredom. I watch tv or clean some my guns, or sleep when I'm bored.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater

Can't my truck off road, needs to much fixing. Headed to the range shortly thankfully. Food is always a viable option for boredom. I watch tv or clean some my guns, or sleep when I'm bored.

I might actually clean my rifles today. But have to fill out my passport application first. Think my cleanest rifle as of now is also my newest one.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:49 PM   #17

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post

Just cooked venison and rice with my girl ...turned out pretty good...and food is always a viable option for me including: studying, tv, video games, sitting around and when BORED
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #18

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Geta saltwater fish tank. Always something strange in there to look at.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1158
Geta saltwater fish tank. Always something strange in there to look at.
Me and the girlfriend have that all worked out. She's the fish/reptile but and I'm the gun nut. Way we've got it worked out? She can have an entire room for her fishy stuff so long as I can have at least the garage for anything range related, including firearms and such. Haha

Old 04-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #20

Liked 950 Times on 606 Posts
Likes Given: 1070

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
Glad I'm not the only one who plays BF3, out of curiosity, which system(s) do you have it for?
Any of you got it on 360?