BOLO Missing Persons thread - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

BOLO Missing Persons thread

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 01:44 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6580 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

What ever happened to AZL/ArizonaLawman? IIRC, he was going back to school to get a law degree, and he just disappeared soon after.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 08-01-2013, 01:45 AM   #32
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22395 Times on 12494 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
What ever happened to AZL/Arizonalawman? IIRC, he was going back to school to get a law degree, and he just disappeared soon after.
yeah i know it's been awhile since he's been around. i liked his posts. he could tell a good story with his posts.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 08-01-2013, 02:43 AM   #33

Liked 1223 Times on 641 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Hey . . . since I'm pretty new here, can someone pm me with a history of this forum. It sounds a lot like what how my motorcycle forum got started . . . we had a civil war in the original forum, and a group of up split up and formed my forum, 'Possum's Place, on the Delphi forums.

Old 08-01-2013, 03:34 AM   #34

Liked 320 Times on 198 Posts
Likes Given: 399

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpossum View Post
Hey . . . since I'm pretty new here, can someone pm me with a history of this forum. It sounds a lot like what how my motorcycle forum got started . . . we had a civil war in the original forum, and a group of up split up and formed my forum, 'Possum's Place, on the Delphi forums.
Why do you want to drudge up old worthless news?

There were people many people. They fought things were said it broke into two groups and notdku and the other admins squished it end of story. I do believe all of the members who were involved in that dust storm are gone for good.

Who cares really what happened? This is still one of the best forums on the web. Plus a bunch of other forums have them happen about every 6 months to a year.
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 08-01-2013, 03:36 AM   #35

Well, that's why I asked to be pm'd with the info -- didn't want to start anything up on the forum. And as to why I wanted to know -- just nosey, I guess.

Old 08-01-2013, 03:51 AM   #36

Liked 9218 Times on 5061 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Well that was the long and short of it. There really isn't much more to it than that.

A couple of those were allowed back recently, apparently giving false pretence. I think I'm one of the few who had a low opinion of some of them. I saw at least two of them, apparently the "worst offenders" it seems, as elitist, conceited ass holes, while everyone else seemed to just love and adore them. I just don't have much for people who will actually tell you that they're God's gift to the world, and then insult anyone whom they deem to be inferior.

"Yay, now that we're back, this place is starting to look like an actual community again!"

Yeah. Twas actually said of the community that saw me through some of the lowest points of my life. I actually gave my guns to my sister for safe keeping early last year, but it was THIS that saw me through such a low point, and I'm infinitely grateful to Downsouth, who I see as pretty much the strongest shoulder I ever could've asked for during those times. And none of the support I had, has anything to do with those turds who complained of this forum incessantly and boasted that they're the second coming of FTF's salvation. They had a tendency of ridiculing others who weren't "cool" like them. Reminds me much of high school jocks who locked nerds up in lockers, stuffed them in garbage cans, and tripped them in the lunch line.

Some people have the same opinion of me. That's fine. I admit I'm an *******, and I've never tried to deny it.
People Like This 
Old 08-01-2013, 03:52 AM   #37

Okay, one other question. What was the original forum this place split off from?

Old 08-01-2013, 03:56 AM   #38

Liked 9218 Times on 5061 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Okay, one other question. What was the original forum this place split off from?
Not sure, but I think this is the original forum that the others split away from.

Old 08-01-2013, 03:57 AM   #39
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6580 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
I believe FTF has always been FTF. I don't think it ever split like that, just some of the members.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #40
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 10208 Times on 6091 Posts
Likes Given: 14662

Quote:
This IS the original forum.
Mason609 Likes This 
Closed Thread