Bob's Reincarnation

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bob's Reincarnation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default Bob's Reincarnation

Bob came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, "You died in your sleep, Bob."

Bob was stunned. "I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!"

St. Peter said, "I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken."

Bob was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. "So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?"

"Not bad," replied Bob the hen, "but I have this strange feeling inside like I'm gonna explode!"

"You're ovulating," explained the rooster. "Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?"

"Never," said Bob.

"Well, just relax and let it happen," says the rooster. "It's no big deal."

He did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard, "BOB, wake up! You sh_t the bed!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #2

Default funny

haha; this is a ''nasty'' story lolol

Craig

♥ Exercise daily - walk with the Lord!

Old 11-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #3

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Another good one opaaw!

The ending surprised me a bit. I have seen what happens when a new hen is introduced around a rooster.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”