Bobcat

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bobcat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bobcat

Here is a pic from my buddy at work on his trail camera about 10 miles from my house. I thought it was pretty neat so I thought I would pass it on. That is a squirrel he has.

mdgc0097-1-.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Nice photo.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-20-2010, 03:18 AM   #3
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1196 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 574

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty. I also have one that comes around one of my deer feeders,and posted the pics in the Hunting Forum.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:01 AM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

I've seen several of those things while out hunting before. They give me the willies!

Althought the Game and Fish says they don't live in Arkansas, I've seen two panthers as well.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

We've got a bobcat where I hunt and as long as he stays far away from me he'll see tomorrow. Nice pic.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 07-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

We have Bobcats around here too. I respect them and they respect me.
There have also been some reports of some cougar in the area. They think that we might have a small population of them.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown

Old 07-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Nice Pic! I don't believe i've ever seen a live bobcat. They had a mounted/stuffed one at the checkout at the Junior College i attended (JCJC Bobcats). I don't think i would want to hunt them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Althought the Game and Fish says they don't live in Arkansas, I've seen two panthers as well.
Goju, a buddy of mine had a late-night encounter with a large cat at a state park in Southeastern Arkansas some years ago. The ranger said it was probably a panther. My buddy was expecting to yell out the tent window at some recurring raccoons.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 07-20-2010, 05:23 PM   #8

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Nice Pic! I don't believe i've ever seen a live bobcat. They had a mounted/stuffed one at the checkout at the Junior College i attended (JCJC Bobcats). I don't think i would want to hunt them.

Goju, a buddy of mine had a late-night encounter with a large cat at a state park in Southeastern Arkansas some years ago. The ranger said it was probably a panther. My buddy was expecting to yell out the tent window at some recurring raccoons.
The southern part is where I'm talking about. International Paper has literally thousands of acres down there. Lots of people see the cougars when they go to their deer camps.