Blackmail question. Need help! - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Blackmail question. Need help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 11:21 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Update?? How's everything going?

Old 05-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #62

Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Update?? How's everything going?
So far so good I guess. We will find out this coming week which is ours!! Thanks for checking in. We let her wear a skirt that had shorts attached underneath them, so we will see. We talked with our daughter when we picked her up last time and explained everything. Also, we asked her how she felt about what was happening about the shorts and how her mom was asking/interrogating her. She told us that she didn't like that and felt uncomfortable. We explained what our court order says that SHE could wear shorts if she wants too and that when she gets older that she could wear WHATEVER she wants, but for now she could wear these skirts with the shorts attached. I'm soooooo happy on how she is growing up and how smart she has become through all of this sh!t.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #63

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Kids are often much more sharp then parents will believe. Underhanded tactics to progress an agenda no matter what it is will be remembered and when that bird leaves the nest the fruits of that labor will be seen.

Support your daughter in her ambitions as best you can and you will be rewarded many times over.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 05-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #64
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7105 Times on 4276 Posts
Likes Given: 8618

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumjunkie View Post
kids are often much more sharp then parents will believe. Underhanded tactics to progress an agenda no matter what it is will be remembered and when that bird leaves the nest the fruits of that labor will be seen.

Support your daughter in her ambitions as best you can and you will be rewarded many times over.
qft. ..............

Old 05-28-2013, 07:01 PM   #65
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

http://www.amazon.com/Wildlife-Research-100-Ultimate-Attractor/dp/B0000AVZ8G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369767612&sr=8-1&keywords=bear+attractant

Women looove perfume; get the Ex a nice, old school atomizer sprayer for it.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #66

Liked 262 Times on 166 Posts

Just wanted to revive this thread a little for a 2 part update. How are things going now with the ex and your daughter? Hopefully a little calmer and a lot better!!! Was curious if the "skorts" went over okay, or if things got worse??? Fingers crossed!
Also wanted to give an update of my own... apologize for placing it in your thread..... regarding my daughter I was telling you about that I havent seen or spoken to in almost 7 years!
Out of the blue yesterday, "Fathers Day", she sent me an email! First words I've heard from her! I was so excited....... till I started reading! She basically wrote a whole page to tell me how big of a piece of sh!t I was, how I was scum of the earth, every bone in her body aches with so much hate for me, and I am an awful father. And that was the nice parts! I have no idea where her email stemmed from, or what caused this sudden outburst, but you talk about a kick in the gut. Her and her mother are suppose to be christians too, but you wouldnt know it by the amount of profanity in this email coming from a 17 yr old! I have to bite the bullet and keep the peace or her mother will have me back in court again, so no reply on my end!
Sorry, i just wanted to share that with you two! Wish it could have been a better update on my end, best of luck on your end!

Old 06-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #67
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turkeyhunter View Post
Just wanted to revive this thread a little for a 2 part update. How are things going now with the ex and your daughter? Hopefully a little calmer and a lot better!!! Was curious if the "skorts" went over okay, or if things got worse??? Fingers crossed!
Also wanted to give an update of my own... apologize for placing it in your thread..... regarding my daughter I was telling you about that I havent seen or spoken to in almost 7 years!
Out of the blue yesterday, "Fathers Day", she sent me an email! First words I've heard from her! I was so excited....... till I started reading! She basically wrote a whole page to tell me how big of a piece of sh!t I was, how I was scum of the earth, every bone in her body aches with so much hate for me, and I am an awful father. And that was the nice parts! I have no idea where her email stemmed from, or what caused this sudden outburst, but you talk about a kick in the gut. Her and her mother are suppose to be christians too, but you wouldnt know it by the amount of profanity in this email coming from a 17 yr old! I have to bite the bullet and keep the peace or her mother will have me back in court again, so no reply on my end!
Sorry, i just wanted to share that with you two! Wish it could have been a better update on my end, best of luck on your end!
I am so sorry. She doesn't even know you. She is reacting to the information her mother is filler her with. I would never keep my children from their father unless he was downright dangerous. How sad for everyone involved.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #68
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Turkeyhunter, teenagers attract and produce angst; she will wise up down the road. I wouldn't feel anything but sad for the kid. It is too bad you aren't allowed to reply with some calm and forgiving words or helpful advice.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #69

Liked 1841 Times on 1027 Posts
Likes Given: 1214

I understand your frustration. My wife and I had to deal with her Ex for a long time with her oldest daughter. We are Christians. Her Ex is a druggie. We had all kinds of problems.

Pants or shorts are not that important in the grand scheme of things. Your daughter will be the one that truly suffers in this. If she wears dresses all the time that she is at your ex wife's home, she could wear them at your home as well. You obviously have a problem with your ex, or you would still be married. Don't drag your daughter into it. She probably gets to hear your ex complain and moan all the time. Let yourself be the bigger person. Your daughter may not recognize it now. But she will understand later. When she is older you will be able to tell her how you altered your life to be able to see her. Her mother will not be able to say that.

I feel for you. Don't give up.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

People Like This 
Old 06-17-2013, 10:06 PM   #70
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
Don't drag your daughter into it. She probably gets to hear your ex complain and moan all the time. Let yourself be the bigger person. Your daughter may not recognize it now. But she will understand later. When she is older you will be able to tell her how you altered your life to be able to see her. Her mother will not be able to say that.
That is the truth. I never bashed my ex to our children. But they figured out as they grew up what he was really like and I didn't lower myself in their eyes by bitching and complaining about him.