Blackmail question. Need help! - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Blackmail question. Need help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 05:15 AM   #51
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 960 Times on 573 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
... I said the words "until death do us part" at the ripe old age of 19 and had already seen the results of enough divorces (37 first cousins) to damn well mean them...

Only one way to end a marriage in my book... I call it the Scott Peterson divorce... and I'm pretty sure his current reality is less painful than most of ya'alls!

Sorry Fathead... Don't mean to be insensitive... I work for an Apistolic Lutheran Familly so I know a little of what your dealing with and divorcing one of them pretty much makes you lower than dirt in the eyes of your ex wives entire social community. Yikes Brother... Good luck and stick with ZG... Having a woman who's smart enough for the both of you is an immeasurable asset... I've had mine for 21 years now so I know that of which I speak.

Tack
I too said till death do us part, I didn't hear the ex say "till death or the nearest sleazy lawyer do us part" until the sleazy lawyer showed up 14 years later.
The exes family is hardcore pentacostal and they were very upset when she decided that she "wanted to be on her own". Her sister didn't talk to her for 6 months.

Most of the child support goes to a school simply because the word "Christian" is in its name. As far as I can tell the only "Christianity" involved is memorizing the bible and turning the other cheek while her stuff is stolen and or broken.

My daughter had a 3 day field trip this week, I called to see how it went tonight. The ex answered the phone with the attitude of why are you calling it is not your weekend. I get Annie on the phone, and find out that she took a major tumble into a rock bed on this trip necessitating stitches and causing major bruising, apparently this is no concern of mine.

Old 05-18-2013, 05:23 AM   #52

Liked 4819 Times on 2334 Posts
Likes Given: 1502

See... another one who should have opted for the Scott Peterson divorce! You either get away with it... or not... but either way, your in less pain than you are now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post
I too said till death do us part, I didn't hear the ex say "till death or the nearest sleazy lawyer do us part" until the sleazy lawyer showed up 14 years later.
The exes family is hardcore pentacostal and they were very upset when she decided that she "wanted to be on her own". Her sister didn't talk to her for 6 months.

Most of the child support goes to a school simply because the word "Christian" is in its name. As far as I can tell the only "Christianity" involved is memorizing the bible and turning the other cheek while her stuff is stolen and or broken.

My daughter had a 3 day field trip this week, I called to see how it went tonight. The ex answered the phone with the attitude of why are you calling it is not your weekend. I get Annie on the phone, and find out that she took a major tumble into a rock bed on this trip necessitating stitches and causing major bruising, apparently this is no concern of mine.

Old 05-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #53

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
See... another one who should have opted for the Scott Peterson divorce! You either get away with it... or not... but either way, your in less pain than you are now!
August the 18th will make 40 years - - - I have pointed out to the battle ax that in Indiana 20 years is considered a life sentence - - - I've almost served 2

Did I mention at age 14 I was kicked by a horse in a very sensitive spot and have an extremely low sperm count - - - I spent both my 8th and 16th anniversaries in the maternity ward - - - but I have raised 2 great kids and I now have 2 great grandkids.

When ever someone is around she pretends to be the best wife anyone could ask for but she can only act so long and most of the people we know have caught on and know what a fake she really is!

I have made her a promise with my kids in attendance that if I catch her with another man he had better be willing to keep her as she will not be welcome here anymore. That was about 5 years ago when my daughter was a senior in High School - - - she has either straightened up or she has gotten better at hiding her affairs.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #54
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7178 Times on 4320 Posts
Likes Given: 8761

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk4667 View Post
August the 18th will make 40 years - - - I have pointed out to the battle ax that in Indiana 20 years is considered a life sentence - - - I've almost served 2

Did I mention at age 14 I was kicked by a horse in a very sensitive spot and have an extremely low sperm count - - - I spent both my 8th and 16th anniversaries in the maternity ward - - - but I have raised 2 great kids and I now have 2 great grandkids.

When ever someone is around she pretends to be the best wife anyone could ask for but she can only act so long and most of the people we know have caught on and know what a fake she really is!

I have made her a promise with my kids in attendance that if I catch her with another man he had better be willing to keep her as she will not be welcome here anymore. That was about 5 years ago when my daughter was a senior in High School - - - she has either straightened up or she has gotten better at hiding her affairs.
Sounds like a miserable way to live.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #55

Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1
... I said the words "until death do us part" at the ripe old age of 19 and had already seen the results of enough divorces (37 first cousins) to damn well mean them...

Only one way to end a marriage in my book... I call it the Scott Peterson divorce... and I'm pretty sure his current reality is less painful than most of ya'alls!

Sorry Fathead... Don't mean to be insensitive... I work for an Apistolic Lutheran Familly so I know a little of what your dealing with and divorcing one of them pretty much makes you lower than dirt in the eyes of your ex wives entire social community. Yikes Brother... Good luck and stick with ZG... Having a woman who's smart enough for the both of you is an immeasurable asset... I've had mine for 21 years now so I know that of which I speak.

Tack
Thanks Tack. I have been called a "back slider" in their "church" when our daughter was present!!! I'm sooo glad that they are the "nice" religious people. Me and ZG are not going any where!!!!. We have been through waaaaaaay to much SH!T to have us give up on each other. I know we have a special bond to still be together from what we have been through. She always tells me that I'm very lucky that she loves me or she would have been gone a loooong time ago.. That is very true.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #56

Liked 4819 Times on 2334 Posts
Likes Given: 1502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Thanks Tack. I have been called a "back slider" in their "church" when our daughter was present!!! I'm sooo glad that they are the "nice" religious people. Me and ZG are not going any where!!!!. We have been through waaaaaaay to much SH!T to have us give up on each other. I know we have a special bond to still be together from what we have been through. She always tells me that I'm very lucky that she loves me or she would have been gone a loooong time ago.. That is very true.
Well... Nothing brings two people together like a "common enemy"... Right!

Tack

Old 05-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #57

Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Well... Nothing brings two people together like a "common enemy"... Right!

Tack
That is soooo very true!!!

Old 05-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #58
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I do wish you the best of luck with the crazy ex, seriously.

When my BIL divorced his first wife, he was an employee of my family's business. I cannot tell you how many people offered to make his problem disappear, and I mean people with construction equipment and lots of land. He got through it and ended up marrying one of my sisters; his kids seem to have figured out who the better parent is on their own.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 05-20-2013 at 07:53 PM.
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 05-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #59
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5822 Times on 3292 Posts
Likes Given: 5293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
My other concern is will she try to knitpick EVERYTHING I do with my daughter and try this tactic again!!!

Pay attention to TXpossum. he gave good advice.

If you end up in court, you want to be the real "boy scout." Let her be the irrational psycho.

And document everything. Every word. And have witnesses or tape recordings of everything.

Check with your lawyer and see if it's legal in your state to have a recorder on your phone. and in your pocket when face to face. It is in some states and isn't in others. If it's legal, record every word of every conversation.

Winston Churchill
Jagermeister Likes This 
Old 05-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #60
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7178 Times on 4320 Posts
Likes Given: 8761

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
his kids seem to have figured out who the better parent is on their own.
Yes, they do.