Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Blackmail question. Need help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Honestly, I would be tempted to take my kid out in public naked. Maybe then that biotch would just have a heart attack and go to long skirt, long hair heaven.

Last edited by trip286; 05-17-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 1295 Posts
Likes Given: 2042

Default Pay back time..........

I'd say go along with your ex wifes demands, then when your daughter does come to visit you, ask her to go along with you on this one. Shave her head, and have her wear a mini skirt when you drop her off at the ex wifes church.....................Women did recieve the right to vote, so did your daughter, let her sue for divorce from her mother............

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 05-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #43

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Honestly, I would be tempted to take my kid out in public naked. Maybe then that biotch would just have a hea[r]t attack and go to long skirt, long hair heaven.

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Old 05-17-2013, 12:59 PM   #44

Liked 1126 Times on 731 Posts
Likes Given: 2014

I played a very similar game with my Ex, I had a child that was 1.5 yrs old at the time . She had alot of hatred and I ignored all her negative comments , bad mouthing, all of it . I played by all of the rules , I did not break any , bad mouth her or speak negative about anything . Yes my blood pressure was thru the roof sometimes but I kept my cool over the whole thing which I think drove her nuts. I truly think I could not have handled it better , when the smoke cleared I came out pretty well , I get to see my son every weekend , and I get 2 weeks of vacation over the summer and a week of vacation around Christmas . Worst part of my deal was her father was her attorney and was a great one I must say . Karma killed him in a fatal vehicle accident " which I had to watch and work with as I was on the fire dept at the time and I was in the first crew on the scene . " in the middle of our divorce which didnt make things any better
Play along with her rules until you get a good attorney lined up to help you out . Surprise her with it and dont say a word to her or your daughter about it . Not that your trying to keep it secretive but just being smart about it .
Keep a note book of things, events, phone calls and drama that happens , again keep your cool cuz remember Karma is a real biotch
I pray that all this works out for you guys and your kids. I hope it is painless for everyone and all goes smoothly . Your daughters will always love you deep down even if you dont agree with the way they are being brought up by their mothers .
Take care and remember all of us here if you want to talk about it . Im just a phone call away if you guys ever wanna just chat
PH

And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens

Last edited by purehavoc; 05-17-2013 at 01:05 PM.
txpossum Likes This 
Old 05-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #45

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post

.................................................. .................................................. ......
Ah, thanks for the correction. Fixed it.

Old 05-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc
I played a very similar game with my Ex, I had a child that was 1.5 yrs old at the time . She had alot of hatred and I ignored all her negative comments , bad mouthing, all of it . I played by all of the rules , I did not break any , bad mouth her or speak negative about anything . Yes my blood pressure was thru the roof sometimes but I kept my cool over the whole thing which I think drove her nuts. I truly think I could not have handled it better , when the smoke cleared I came out pretty well , I get to see my son every weekend , and I get 2 weeks of vacation over the summer and a week of vacation around Christmas . Worst part of my deal was her father was her attorney and was a great one I must say . Karma killed him in a fatal vehicle accident " which I had to watch and work with as I was on the fire dept at the time and I was in the first crew on the scene . " in the middle of our divorce which didnt make things any better
Play along with her rules until you get a good attorney lined up to help you out . Surprise her with it and dont say a word to her or your daughter about it . Not that your trying to keep it secretive but just being smart about it .
Keep a note book of things, events, phone calls and drama that happens , again keep your cool cuz remember Karma is a real biotch
I pray that all this works out for you guys and your kids. I hope it is painless for everyone and all goes smoothly . Your daughters will always love you deep down even if you dont agree with the way they are being brought up by their mothers .
Take care and remember all of us here if you want to talk about it . Im just a phone call away if you guys ever wanna just chat
PH
Spoke to a good lawyer today and he said if she pulls anymore crap that he's got it. I am an anal retentive math teacher so you betcha everything is documented. His daughter loves us both very much and it drives her nuts that she can't change that. I told Fathead success is the best revenge. She's miserable and alone. When I first met her she told me how he'd never be around etc. it drives her nuts that we are inseparable. The one thing that's good for us is that she thinks she's smart and she's not. She just has someone coaching her.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #47

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

If there is a joint custody order then one is the custodial and the other non custodial parent. The non custodial parent has visitation time dependent on the order. If the custodial parent refuses to allow the child to go to the noncustodial parent she is in violation of a court order. At this time you should be able to call police to retrieve the minor child. This might be a bit much for the child so most will advise that you keep a log of the infractions. Recording phone calls is iffy depending on state laws. you may have ot advise anyone being recorded that they are being recorded.

Nothing ticks off a judge more than having one of their orders ignored. Family courts much like civil courts leave much more to the discretion of the judge than a criminal court does. But contempt is contempt. And judges will not take that lightly. At the first infraction I'd talk to your lawyer and start the ball rolling ot discuss this contempt while logging everything still.

Unbelievably it was stuff like this that got my custody of my daughter form my drug addled X ( a habit she picked up after she had the baby). The judge didn't seem to impressed that I was drug free never in any trouble in the state while she had acquired a HUGE rap sheet. Joint custody was all I could do. Until she got mad and disappeared on pick up days. A new court date made and I took my little girl home with me. Ny daughter still says I probably saved her life. She's 22 now and left town for school and work and does not want any contact with her mother. Not that Mom wants to see her either. After she made it to 18 she wasn't worth anything as the checks would have dried up.

It pays to follow the rules in these matters.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-18-2013, 02:19 AM   #48

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I just came out of a very similar situation and I definitely feel for you two. Without getting into all of the details I can confirm that you're doing the right thing by taking the high road. Your best friend is documentation in any family court matter.

Old 05-18-2013, 03:08 AM   #49
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2704 Times on 1346 Posts
Likes Given: 263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
My ex belongs to a church and is a religion that requires that they do not wear pants or cut their hair. In our divorce decree it states that I will not require my daughter to wear pants but that if she asks to wear them, she can. A couple of weeks ago, my daughter asked for shorts so I bought them... Her mother always gives her the third degree when she gets home and my daughter told her that she wore shorts. Her mom asked to speak to me and my wife during which time she said that if my daughter will be allowed to wear shorts that she can never come over again and that we can call the police if we want to. She then left me a message stating that if we did not come to a resolution (her way) before Friday that my daughter would not be there when I picked her up. When I called her back she made me agree to remove all pants/shorts from my home or she would withhold my daughter. We spoke to a detective (friend of a friend) and he said that she could withhold my daughter until a Judge orders the police to do something. I did not want to put my daughter through not being Able to see me until a judge sorted that out. My question is....is there anything I can do legally to press charges against her for blackmail (do what she wants or don't see my daughter). I will be contacting a lawyer but I wanted to know if anyone has experience with this. We have been dealing with a ton of nonsense for over 8 years now....Thanks for any advice.
I don't believe your Ex has the authority to make you remove lawfully obtained clothing from your home. In the same way she has no authority order you to divest yourself of all your firearms. Basically, if it's not covered in the decree (or related documents) and not illegal, she can go piss up a rope...in theory. In the real world, you need to contact your lawyer and have him "get her mind right." Like any other contact or legally binding document, you can't be forced to comply with conditions that aren't there. It will boil down to how much you want to press the issue. Frankly, if you have the mean$, I say you make her choke on it. She needs to know that she can't continue to try to run your life.
NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman

Old 05-18-2013, 04:07 AM   #50

Liked 4678 Times on 2263 Posts
Likes Given: 1430

... I said the words "until death do us part" at the ripe old age of 19 and had already seen the results of enough divorces (37 first cousins) to damn well mean them...

Only one way to end a marriage in my book... I call it the Scott Peterson divorce... and I'm pretty sure his current reality is less painful than most of ya'alls!

Sorry Fathead... Don't mean to be insensitive... I work for an Apistolic Lutheran Familly so I know a little of what your dealing with and divorcing one of them pretty much makes you lower than dirt in the eyes of your ex wives entire social community. Yikes Brother... Good luck and stick with ZG... Having a woman who's smart enough for the both of you is an immeasurable asset... I've had mine for 21 years now so I know that of which I speak.

Tack