Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Black Friday 2010 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/black-friday-2010-a-34965/)

Bigcountry02 11-29-2010 05:25 PM

Black Friday 2010

The video's says it all!

YouTube - Walmart is crazy on Black Friday!!!!

Bigcountry02 11-29-2010 05:32 PM

More Zombies on the feeding frenzy:

dog2000tj 11-29-2010 05:54 PM

And to think that their are real problems in the world yet these morons behave like this. :mad: Don't get me wrong I think it's great to save a buck, but at the risk of trampling another human being ... I don't need the savings that bad. :o

Yunus 11-29-2010 06:08 PM

'First Family of Black Friday' finally makes it inside

They waited a week in line rotating shifts and this is what she bought.

Quote:

The Davenports purchased a Nook (electronic reader), a wireless router, gift cards, DVDs and a label maker.
:confused:

winds-of-change 11-29-2010 06:43 PM

It reminded me of some scenes I've seen in war ravaged countries or other areas of devastation when choppers land with food and water for the people who haven't had food and clean water for days on end.

JonM 11-29-2010 07:02 PM

the depths of human stupidity have yet to be fully plunged.

notdku 11-29-2010 08:11 PM

I stayed home, I don't need anything that bad.

DrJason 11-29-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notdku (Post 394129)
I stayed home, I don't need anything that bad.

+1

There is NOTHING I need so badly that I can't spend a couple extra bucks on it online or at some other time........unless they were selling some sweet Cl 3 firearm at some ridiculous price :D

willshoum 11-29-2010 08:30 PM

Mass Hysteria!!!!!

I watched News Reals of the Food Distribution in Hati. This made me want to Kill these so called Human Beings. Survival of the Fittest. These young Men were taking every thing and then selling the food to who ever had the money to pay for it. Untill the Military stepped in. This sort of thing goes on all over the World. This is just a glimse of what to expect. And like I said before, Wait till there is a Food shortage. Remember the Gas shortage. Not If, But When.:eek::mad: If this is what the future holds, I Don't want to be a part of it.....

Bigcountry02 11-30-2010 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willshoum (Post 394146)
I watched News Reals of the Food Distribution in Hati. This made me want to Kill these so called Human Beings. Survival of the Fittest. These young Men were taking every thing and then selling the food to who ever had the money to pay for it. Untill the Military stepped in. This sort of thing goes on all over the World. This is just a glimse of what to expect. And like I said before, Wait till there is a Food shortage. Remember the Gas shortage. Not If, But When.:eek::mad: If this is what the future holds, I Don't want to be a part of it.....

I agree, it will be worst than the mind can imagine!