You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Bigfoot thread


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2014, 01:52 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FAS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 206
Liked 41 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
They appear to live underground rather than aboveground.
I remember that movie from 1970.

"A sympathetic anthropologist uses drugs and surgery to try to communicate with a primitive troglodyte who is found living in a local cave."

Bigfoot thread - The Club House
__________________
Glenn
FAS1 SAFE
FAS1 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:12 PM   #62
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Olympus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,301
Liked 433 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Default

The same applies if they live underground. You'd see sign. The amount of subterranean space is even more limited, so there's an even greater chance of finding definitive proof if they existed and lived underground.
Olympus is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:05 PM   #63
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gr8oldguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,117
Liked 694 Times on 403 Posts
Likes Given: 211

Default

Here's the thing about Bigfoot...they don't exist. Here's the thing about UFOs...they do exist and they are all man made experimental aircraft or the affects of recreational drugs. Here's the thing about conspiracies...they are wrong 99% of the time and incorrect the other 1%. Here's the thing about ghosts...they don't exist either. Here's the thing about me...I don't believe anything, ever. Have a nice day.
__________________
You don't have to remember the truth
NRA Member
gr8oldguy is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:18 PM   #64
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
trigger643's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 347
Liked 327 Times on 162 Posts
Likes Given: 521

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearhunter View Post
This is a photo I took in the Montana Rockies a couple years back while hunting. No one believed me.
I am at full telephoto lens, it was a good ways off. It heard the camera!! went the other way.
so did I.
Attachment 149222
I knew I'd seen that picture before. A still from the Ivan Marx Hoax footage...

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/hoaxes/marx_footage.htm

Last edited by trigger643; 08-29-2014 at 04:24 PM.
trigger643 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:55 PM   #65
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MisterMcCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bumfugg, Egypt
Posts: 11,426
Liked 10738 Times on 5702 Posts
Likes Given: 22916

Default

Proof!
ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1409331334.223840.jpg
__________________
I drink and I know things (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄
MisterMcCool is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:18 PM   #66
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
trigger643's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 347
Liked 327 Times on 162 Posts
Likes Given: 521

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
Mr McCool, If you're going to be posting pictures of my ex with the kids, we'll have to have words.
trigger643 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
bigfoot hunt. JonM Hunting Forum 20 11-11-2013 11:28 AM
Is Bigfoot near you??? TDS92A The Club House 33 09-23-2013 07:32 PM
Finding BigFoot Ruger_Nut The Club House 17 02-08-2013 10:26 PM
opinion thread on bigfoot powg Hunting Forum 39 08-31-2012 12:31 AM
BigFoot is DOOMED!! JonM The Club House 12 05-09-2012 06:12 PM