Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bigfoot/sasquatch sightings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #41
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1491 Times on 914 Posts
Likes Given: 7363

Only seen him about 20 times. That is how many times I have watched this.

harry-hendersons.jpg  

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 11-29-2012, 05:33 AM   #42

Liked 116 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75
Only seen him about 20 times. That is how many times I have watched this.
I love that movie.

Let your reps know how you feel about your 2nd Amendment Right.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Old 11-29-2012, 05:39 AM   #43
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1491 Times on 914 Posts
Likes Given: 7363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone_South View Post
I love that movie.
Same here. I picked up a copy last year from the $5 bin at Wally World. I hadn't seen it in years before that, still one of my all time favorites.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-29-2012, 05:53 AM   #44

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS92A View Post
Rumor has it that there is a Squatch in the White House.

This is an old joke for this forum, but I could not resist.
Thats no joke mon ami

Old 11-29-2012, 06:08 AM   #45
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7821 Times on 4513 Posts
Likes Given: 10063

Back in 2002 or 2003 I was driving home one night and saw the freakiest thing, it was a light shooting from the south to the west going incredibly fast. It was gaining altitude and you could see it going through layers in the atmosphere, with the flare off the nose expanding wider and wider as it gained altitude. It was dead silent, and incredibly huge. Then it faded away as if disappearing into outer space. It was frightening yet spellbinding (and thankfully heading of to the west/southwest).

I found out that it was a test of the missile defense system launched out of Vandenberg AFB, I think the missile used was based on the Minuteman and it was scheduled to hit a drone missile target over the South Pacific.

so it was totally explainable with a little research, but is was definitely a UFO for awhile to me.

Old 11-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #46

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

While working graveyard shift for securitas at the Cisco systems campus in research triangle park near Raleigh NC...
My partner and I were sharing a smoke break in the parking lot. We saw a light in the sky, coming down. We watched what looked like a glowing glass spear hit the pavement about 50 yards away. We walked over, and because we're both nerdy, we started piecing it together. It was about 8 feet long, blunted on one end and pointed on the other, widened towards the center, and frosted except for about a foot on either end.
For some reason, the pavement was glowing an iridescent blue at the impact site, in a circle approximately 5 feet wide.
Men in black (no, I ain't kidding) showed up within minutes, collected the pieces, and drove away with no explanation.
My partner kept a piece. I wonder if she still has it?
We got on the computers and looked into it. It turns out, there is a glass like material, I think it's called gradium, that is used on some communications satellites. That night, a falling satellite had been used a target practice for a missile right off the north Carolina coast.
It was still creepy as hell, but I think it was a piece of a satellite.
Here's the coolest part - it was winter time. That chunk my partner kept was left in the back of the truck for the next few days, with the temperature hovering around freezing. It was warm to the touch the next time we handled it.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #47
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

Now you have done it!!

You have dimed out your former partner on here knowing that the MIBs monitor all internet activity concerning UFO activity. Now they are going to show up at her house in the middle of the night and take the evidence and "flashy thingy" her in oblivion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
While working graveyard shift for securitas at the Cisco systems campus in research triangle park near Raleigh NC...
My partner and I were sharing a smoke break in the parking lot. We saw a light in the sky, coming down. We watched what looked like a glowing glass spear hit the pavement about 50 yards away. We walked over, and because we're both nerdy, we started piecing it together. It was about 8 feet long, blunted on one end and pointed on the other, widened towards the center, and frosted except for about a foot on either end.
For some reason, the pavement was glowing an iridescent blue at the impact site, in a circle approximately 5 feet wide.
Men in black (no, I ain't kidding) showed up within minutes, collected the pieces, and drove away with no explanation.
We got on the computers and looked into it. It turns out, there is a glass like material, I think it's called gradium, that is used on some communications satellites. That night, a falling satellite had been used a target practice for a missile right off the north Carolina coast.
Here's the coolest part - it was winter time. That chunk my partner kept was left in the back of the truck for the next few days, with the temperature hovering around freezing. It was warm to the touch the next time we handled it.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
People Like This 
Old 11-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #48

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS92A
Now you have done it!!

You have dimed out your former partner on here knowing that the MIBs monitor all internet activity concerning UFO activity. Now they are going to show up at her house in the middle of the night and take the evidence and "flashy thingy" her in oblivion.
Brotha, she's an old stoner surfer hippy lady from California. She's already well acquainted with oblivion.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #49
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

Well then I guess that the MIBs will never find her then.

Quote:
Brotha, she's an old stoner surfer hippy lady from California. She's already well acquainted with oblivion.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 11-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #50

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
You get special freaky bonus points for this.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.