Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bible Prophecy and Current events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 05:23 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Yes we must be friendly

As I stated before without love for our fellow man we Christians would be just clanging noise makers.

I personal appreciate anyone who responds to me with questions or disagreements as it make me check my reference (the Bible) more frequently and that is always good for me. If we with the responsibilty as gun onwers cannot disagree agreeably maybe we should do a personal mental checkup and see what our priorities really are.

I know there are many who do not believe in the Word of God as the final say and that is sad but OK as we all took some "convincing" But also as one who has more than one major degree I also like to talk on the science side and proofs that the Bible is dead on accurate.

One of the things that made me a believer was in working in the science fields of physics, quantun mechanics, lasers, and electronics. I am also involved in the political side of some science based factors and can testify to the blantent falsification of some science publications for political gain. Trust me when I say a lot of what you read and are taught in schools now are not true and and many subjects taught as truth are really fiction when put to the test in the lab.

I am not saying that my education makes me smarter than anyone else by any means but my study of Gods Word sure open up some interesting things for me and in that I am smarter. As a friend of mine Dr. Walter Brown (a USA National Science Advisor) once said "Just because you don't believe in something will not keep it from happening."

Anyone up for some Bible/History discussion from a scientific standpoint? I have a ripping quantum science fact for you out Second Peter Chapter 3. One that the current political control groups out of Berkley want to deny but three hundred tests done on over 2 centuries proves it so. Even their own laser lab confirmed it. A little fact about "c" in the equation representing the speed of light.

npbwbass

Just because you don't believe in something is not going to stop it from happening.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:24 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
How is that an argument though? Every time I lost a tooth, I got a dime under my pillow. Does that not support the fact that the tooth fairy exists?

I hope you can see how silly your argument looks, believing in something doesn't justify it's existence.
SHE NEVER BROUGHT ME A DIME!! TOOTH FAIRY IS A LITTLE BITCH.

TODO SE APAGA.TODO SE ACABA.TODO SE PAGA.EL FUEGO SOLO SE APAGA SIN LENYA.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:54 PM   #73

We would not have our country if our founding fsthers did not belive in God and Jesus. Remember what they said, No King But Jesus. God gave us free will because who would love a god that forced them to.
Its good to be on a site with other belivers....God bless.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:10 PM   #74

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
Gonna need alot of help with this one Guys and Dolls, I'm not educated on prophecy to know enough to teach it.
Teach it? Anyone with a grasp of human nature could write it. There's going to be a bunch of really big wars, and some guy (Obama?) will dupe everyone into being slaves of evil.

Old 05-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #75

If given a choice, I had rather live my life believing in Jesus Christ, and obeying his commands, then discovering at the time of my death that I had been wrong, than living my life without Christ and then discovering I had been wrong!

The discussion of Religion is like the discussion of abortion. Both sides of the conversation are believers in their point of view and will not be swayed from that point. The only thing that they usually get from the discussion is mad.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #76

As a practising Jew I have my own view on religion and the meaning of the writings, but I also believe that others are entitled to their own opinion.

I am not taking my religious veiws on blind faith from what someone has told me is true, but from deep personal experiences and I know in my own heart that G-d exists.
As to whether my form of worship or yours is the right one, well I believe mine is but I cannot prove it, and I beleive that if we all follow in the way we think is right, and do it to the best of our ability, then it doesn't really matter which stream we follow, if you are wholehearted you will be alright in the end.

Many of the prohibitions in the Law of Moses have been proved to be grounded in good fact by science, for example the prohibition on eating from cracked plates.
Pasteur iscovered bacteria in a cracked plate.
Prohibition on mixing meat and milk, which is one of the best bacterial growth media,
Many many more also exist. Most of these are now no longer technically required, due to advances in science but they still make up an integral part of my faith.

Live and let live is my motto by and large, if someone is following the wrong path, it is their choice to do so and their consequences in the end. The idea of going to war with someone because they do not believe in the same religion is repulsive.
Jihadis are the scum of the earth. On the other hand, real Muslims who follow the prohibition of murder and injustice, are often nice poeple.
I have only met a few, but I am glad I did.

Never be afraid to stand up and proudly say what your religion is. Or your lack of it.
Just don't abuse someone who disagrees with you.

Old 06-02-2008, 04:11 PM   #77

Default Agree don't abuse people & observation of religions

On that, abuse of people, I agree totally!

There is an an interesting observation of religious beliefs. No one ever tries to counterfeit something that is fake. You don't see anyone faking Buddhism, Hinduism, anything Muslim, and on and on. They only attempt to counterfeit the real thing. Why? Because that is where the real power is. Its in the Truth.

So in that fact we have many different versions of "Christianity" going around under the name of different denominations/organizations. The Media labels almost everyone from Catholics to Zionists as Christians. Some organizations have re-written the Bible to "meet their agenda." Some say the old King James is the only true version. The real bottom line is Truth is Truth regardless of syntax.

An example; one could say if a bad guy breaks into my house and threatens my family I will shoot him in the head. Another may say if a lewd fellow of the baser sort forces his way into my house and threatens harm to my family members I will take my firearm and propel a bi-metal hollow pointed projectile through his cranial cavity. Either way the bad guy gets a bullet in the head. Again the Truth is still the Truth regardless of syntax.

If you believe that there is an all powerful living God in charge of making and running the universe don't you think He could write a book too? What is the argument here?

For me the test of you is not what organization you attend to but in how close you live in a personal relationship with God.The fruit of the Spirit made manifest in you. I don't really care what you call yourself organizationally wise, the fruit of the Spirit in you is always plainly visible in your life. There is no confusion here if you read your Bible in "almost" any translation.

Methodologies of worship can be different as long as the goal is the same as stated by God Himself. "If you love Me keep my commandments." When ever the "agenda" of any religious organization is "man based" it is in trouble of being counterfeit and is not of the Truth. It also plainly shows no real love for mankind. Do you see any Muslim, or any non Christian based organizations doing a volunteer relief ministry out of their own pocket in any of the stricken areas of our globe? Catch term here is an organizations volunteering. Not those by Charter and publicly funded.

The only thing that will make a "religion/belief" (for lack of better terms) work is the existence of a real and living God. Anything else is man's attempt to lift himself to a godlike stature by his own boot straps and can be logically labeled as "counterfeit."

And if you don't believe in a living God or in His commandments, or stuff like heaven and hell existing, then you better pray and have faith that you are right, don't you think?

npbwbass

Just because you don't believe in something is not going to stop it from happening.

Old 06-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #78

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Well said NPBWBASS. The proof is in how we live our lives, not what we profess or say in internet forums.

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 06-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #79

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Well said NPBWBASS. The proof is in how we live our lives, not what we profess or say in internet forums.
Whew! So I'm not going to hell for deleting that "if you're a real Christian you'll send this on" e-mail!!!

9x18=Makarov

Old 06-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
Whew! So I'm not going to hell for deleting that "if you're a real Christian you'll send this on" e-mail!!!
That's the 11th commandment. Thou Shalt pass on Junk emails.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.