Bible Prophecy and Current events - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bible Prophecy and Current events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 04:41 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

"As i walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil
I know i am the baddest mother fer in the valley"
well i trust in god
and you should to but i know were i stand in this one
(how hard is this one to get??????)

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.
-Mark Twain

Old 04-07-2008, 04:47 AM   #32

now as the post ender this one should be put to rest
the three things have been to much in this one GOD GUNZ and POLITICS
this one is a bad thing every one should not be divided in the GOD ruling
ok i love these forums and dont want to see them go into a huge fight cuz of any thing this small
like this is small but this is wat will pull us apart

-Mark Twain

Old 04-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #33

dont make me break out my numbchucks!! if anyone has any bible prophecy
to share please do. dont be scared , there's nothing wrong with free speech/discussion. after all the bible says we will be ridiculed for believing.
"worry is faith in reverse"(saw that on a church sign)

Old 04-07-2008, 08:35 PM   #34
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Old 04-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #35

Default How are we a witness? To self or to God?

Paul the apostle tells us Christians that without Love we are a clanging cymbal in any effort to teach about Jesus. While all of this post is an interesting read with good scripture the bottom line is what is our motivation when we witness? Is it to prove a point, or out of genuine love for our fellow man? I will tell you unless it it out of true love for your fellow man you will be wasting your time in any argument. The Bible does not teach that without God I can do everything but just the opposite. Without God we can do nothing.

By nature man is a proud creature and does not like the idea of one greater than himself. Thus the resistance to an Loving but Almighty God and the popularity of humanism.

I personally cannot comprehend living my life without Christ in my heart. To those who can live their life without God as their center I feel that their faith is greater than mine. I think with the evidence of our universe that it takes much more faith to believe that there is no God than to believe in God.

npbwbass

Just because you don't believe in something is not going to stop it from happening.

Old 04-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by watfreedom View Post
dont make me break out my numbchucks!! if anyone has any bible prophecy
to share please do. dont be scared , there's nothing wrong with free speech/discussion. after all the bible says we will be ridiculed for believing.
"worry is faith in reverse"(saw that on a church sign)
and this is what i am talking about "dont make me break out my numbchucks!!"
threats of violents in the name of GOD you just might be Muslim
well and yes talk all you want on this it is a free nation and my second defends your first but your post even though your attack was not on topic we all have very different felling and if you took my post wrong thats OK
interpretation is the fall of our nation

-Mark Twain

Old 04-07-2008, 11:33 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoll View Post
and this is what i am talking about "dont make me break out my numbchucks!!"
threats of violents in the name of GOD you just might be Muslim
well and yes talk all you want on this it is a free nation and my second defends your first but your post even though your attack was not on topic we all have very different felling and if you took my post wrong thats OK
interpretation is the fall of our nation
ditto

Old 04-07-2008, 11:59 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbwbass View Post
Paul the apostle tells us Christians that without Love we are a clanging cymbal in any effort to teach about Jesus. While all of this post is an interesting read with good scripture the bottom line is what is our motivation when we witness? Is it to prove a point, or out of genuine love for our fellow man? I will tell you unless it it out of true love for your fellow man you will be wasting your time in any argument. The Bible does not teach that without God I can do everything but just the opposite. Without God we can do nothing.

By nature man is a proud creature and does not like the idea of one greater than himself. Thus the resistance to an Loving but Almighty God and the popularity of humanism.

I personally cannot comprehend living my life without Christ in my heart. To those who can live their life without God as their center I feel that their faith is greater than mine. I think with the evidence of our universe that it takes much more faith to believe that there is no God than to believe in God.
yes in all of the bible i have only seen references to love. i have not once read any scripture in the bible saying to hate another person. i have read scripture speaking of hating sin. i guess love could possibly be the answer to every question. but as being corrupted we can not love like God or jesus did. we can only try. we must learn to let go of hate and to forgive if we are to be forgiven.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #39

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The purpose of this thread was to see if anyone could connect prophecy to current events. ie. how does one effect the other.

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 04-09-2008, 10:56 PM   #40

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
I SO want that .gif as a regular option for the forum. That's awesome... LOL