Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bible Prophecy and Current events

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 327
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Beleive as you will, not a problem with me. Each man will account for himself before God.

__________________

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester


"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Chester is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 327
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

and the tooth fairy?

To each their own, don't force it on others though.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you think the tooth fairy is not a consideration

__________________

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester


"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Chester is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
matt g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,885
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
Beleive as you will, not a problem with me. Each man will account for himself before God.
How is that an argument though? Every time I lost a tooth, I got a dime under my pillow. Does that not support the fact that the tooth fairy exists?

I hope you can see how silly your argument looks, believing in something doesn't justify it's existence.
__________________
matt g is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 327
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
How is that an argument though? Every time I lost a tooth, I got a dime under my pillow. Does that not support the fact that the tooth fairy exists?

I hope you can see how silly your argument looks, believing in something doesn't justify it's existence.
I refuse to argue with you, what can i win, what can you win.
__________________

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester


"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Chester is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
watfreedom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 68
Default

if you want to see somethings that may really blow your mind check this site out http://www.fallenwatchers.com/

__________________
watfreedom is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 327
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watfreedom View Post
if you want to see somethings that may really blow your mind check this site out http://www.fallenwatchers.com/

Thanks Bro
__________________

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester


"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Chester is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:45 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
matt g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,885
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
I refuse to argue with you, what can i win, what can you win.
Neither of us can, until one of us has seen something that sways our beliefs. I've been through quite a few things that most people lean on faith to get through. I've sucked it up and pushed through it, finding my own strength from deep inside of myself. Some people attribute that strength to god, some don't.
__________________
matt g is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:33 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
watfreedom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 68
Default

remember we have power over gods enemies and such in jesus name. if you see a fallen angel for instance utter these words, "in jesus name evil be gone" it worked for me.

__________________
watfreedom is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
matt g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,885
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watfreedom View Post
remember we have power over gods enemies and such in jesus name. if you see a fallen angel for instance utter these words, "in jesus name evil be gone" it worked for me.
I think you missed my point.

"Die religion ist das opium des Volkes."
__________________
matt g is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fluffo63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 184
Default

..OK..mattg, Liston real close..you said in your reply,What could you
gain??ok here you go my friend think of this real good
(You-Yourself can GAIN the World)
(But? You-Yourself can DENY GOD And Loose Your Soul and it Profit you nothing)
and thats The Holy Bible You-Yourself in this day Choose)
that will get you thinking, I pray..and i see a arguement already at
a FireArm Forum..I dont push nothing but Truth and it will set you free.but mattg if you ever get saved you will understand because
until that happens you are Blinded to the Word of GOD..and have a
Carnil Mind..

__________________

..I UPHOLD THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BARE-ARMS..


Last edited by fluffo63; 04-06-2008 at 09:03 PM.
fluffo63 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Couple Ordered to Stop Holding Bible Study at Home Without Permit crowbar Politics, Religion and Controversy 12 05-31-2009 12:42 AM
Current Affairs ridgerunner Politics, Religion and Controversy 5 03-25-2009 01:34 PM
What events stand out in your mind? hillbilly68 The Club House 41 01-21-2009 01:20 AM
Current Status (Polls) SGT-MILLER Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 10-27-2008 09:49 AM