The best to ya..!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The best to ya..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2013, 11:54 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2992 Times on 1714 Posts
Likes Given: 17634

Default The best to ya..!

Well , hear we are , another INDEPENDENCE DAY..! I feel there is hope for the human race and all these conspiracies , they way under-estimate the human spirit ..!

If SHTF , did hit , we have very smart people and shear numbers that when pushed far enough , would no doubt push back..! What may be mis construed
As (baaaaaaaaaaaah) will , "I have faith" surely turn to ((YO , GET OUT MT FACE ) ..! In there arrogance , GOV. , ELITEISTS , NEOCONS , BIG CORPORATE COLLARS , they are blind because we , (WE , THE PEOPLE) have kept quiet for obvious reasons , the well being and security of our families ..!

People , as a whole , when threatened will retaliate in any means nessessary .!
When the very thing we fight for is at risk , we will do exactly what you think we won't..!

A man is most dangerous when he has nothing left to lose ..! Calm thinking minds will prevail ..!

Arrogance....? I call that FOOLISH..!

We may very well one day celebrate (TWO INDEPENDENCE DAYS)..!
Have a safe one and I love you all..!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-04-2013, 11:59 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Well said dango! and coherent! good job

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Cattledog; 07-05-2013 at 12:04 AM.
People Like This 
Old 07-05-2013, 12:07 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2992 Times on 1714 Posts
Likes Given: 17634

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
Well said dango! and coherent! good job
Dauhh....I didn't say that ......Hmmmm..? Did I ..? Must a been the other me..! Eeeek..! Back , ......back In your cage ..
..dammit..! Eeeek..! We'll have none of that (Coherentcy) on my watch..! Eeeek....!