Best ever put down line. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Best ever put down line.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 04:25 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1983 Times on 1259 Posts
Likes Given: 1080

Well I feel dejected now. I honestly can't remember getting any good put down lines. Ususally it was an emphatic "No!", or another trip to the cleaners to get the shirt cleaned.
Although I have to say that my formative years were spent in the D.C. area in the late '60s & early '70s, so no matter how ugly or stupid you were, most times you didn't get shot down.
One of my most memorable encounters was having an "older" woman (30-31) call me to say she found my phone # in her underware. Yes, I put it there when we were dancing.
Went out for a date, back to her place, and suddenly I say "What's that noise?" My husband, she says.
So there I am on a cold fall night on the back top floor balcony of a three story row house with my pants in my hands wondering how bad it'll hurt when I hit the yard.
Luckily, she distracted him enough on the first floor for me to get out the front door.
I never did get my shirt back.