Best ever put down line.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Best ever put down line.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default Best ever put down line.

We who have lived life at some time have had that smart assed comment that made us feel 2 inches tall and a little red in the cheeks. I will start.

In my youth when I fancied myself as a ladies man I was in a pub in Liverpool England. I had been eyeing up a particular young lady who was very attractive, spying my chance whils't she was at the bar I walked up and offered to buy her a drink, she replied in a thick Liverpool accent. I already have one ass hole in my pants and don't need another one so f**k off

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

So very Liverpoolish.

Old 09-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2551 Times on 1247 Posts
Likes Given: 1285

Davyboy!

WOW! Could we say she definitely beat to the chase! Could you imagine being with her anyway! She obviously was a real charmer! Now that is a PUT DOWN!
One I heard was a police officer stopped a lady for excessive speed in the normal fashion.
He went up to the car and ask here for her license and registration. Then he said excuse me for asking, but where is the Fire! She responded, right here between my legs and I do not think you have enough hose to put it out! OUCH!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

People Like This 
Old 09-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 411 Times on 283 Posts
Likes Given: 127

Did you get of with her. ?

Old 09-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #5

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

On the night of my senior prom my best friend and our dates were taking pics at my house. My dad wouldnt stop telling me to drive safe so i poured on the sarcastic tone and said "i understand dad". He proceeded to tell me in front of everyone (my date included) "youre not too old for me to put you across my knee" ..... i was 17 .... friggin weirdo

Old 09-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #6

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Several years ago a friend of mine and I were having a discussion with a guy who was anti gun. He was making several stupid comments and my friend finally had enough of this guy's nonsense and said

"I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and $h1t a better argument than that"

Old 09-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #7

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Did you get of with her. ?
Nah she scared me to death, I wasn't even old enough to drink at the time.

Old 09-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #8

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

A buddy and would always be on the make for chicks back in the day. If we saw a good looking one with a lesser one, we would usually say, Your not gonna like the one your gonna get!

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 09-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #9

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Way back in the day, 100 years ago or so.

Friday and Saturday night cruising was a big deal and a great way to meet girls. I was with a buddy at the time, we were big gym rats, trained together and always thought having a good set of arms/shoulders and a smile was a great in.

We were driving in my Mustang GT at the time, one of many money pits that I had sunk most of my salary into and was souped up, tinted, rimmed and had an awesome stereo.

We had seen these hot girls in a Jeep cruising several times and we had flirted, but were never side by side on the same run through the cruising strip, but they weren't the only girls we were interested in on that night.

So after a stop for some eats, we were pulling out of McDonald's as, low and behold, in pulled the Jeep. We were waiting to exit and they were waiting for in on the drive thru so we were driver to driver.

With the windows down, and the jeep wide open we make an attempt to engage the two in the Jeep when the driver started with a green light if ever I had heard one.

"Hey, I really like your body, that is gorgeous"......

I responded that I was impressed with hers too, my chest all inflated and thinking I was within sight of closing escrow.

"Oh, you thought I was talking about you? I meant the car you arrogant dick" and drove ahead into the drive thru.

Put Down - Achieved. Ego? Shot to sh*t.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #10

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

I came home early from work one day and entered the house , the wife did not hear me come in because she was deeply ingoessed in cybersexing. I walked up behind her and saw what she was doing then said doesn't that keyboard hurt in there? She jumped with a start and composed herself then said "No there is plenty of room" At which I said "your not telling me anything new"

I have not had sex sense