The Best & Cutest Hurricane Irene Coverage

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Best & Cutest Hurricane Irene Coverage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Default The Best & Cutest Hurricane Irene Coverage

This little sweetie definitely rates as the cutest weather reporter of the bunch.

5-Year-Old Jane Haubrich ‘iReporter’ Updates Viewers About Hurricane Irene | Video | TheBlaze.com

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default my expectations for this thread have been dashed

*This is my last report because it's my bedtime*

Be Well.

Old 09-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I'm giving this a bump, because this little girl should be seen.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams