Best Buy!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Best Buy!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1908 Times on 1103 Posts
Likes Given: 3902

Default Best Buy!

I used to purchase from them, not anymore!

Best Buy sponsors Hamas-linked Muslim group’s annual banquet

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/best-buy-sponsors-hamas-linked-muslim-groups-annual-banquet/

Think again before buying your next flat-screen television or computing device from Best Buy.

The struggling retail giant recently used profits from American consumers to fund the annual banquet of a group closely linked to Hamas. The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) recently listed Best Buy as a “Platinum Sponsor.” Best Buy has refused to rule out future support for CAIR through numerous messages to its public relations department. The big box retailer is already in chaos amid the recent resignation of its CEO for personal misconduct, dwindling sales and bond downgrades.

The United States government named CAIR an “unindicted co-conspirator” to fund the terrorist group Hamas in America’s most significant terror financing trial. The U.S. also identified CAIR as an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood, sharing the common goal of dismantling American institutions and turning the U.S. into a Sharia-compliant, Islamic state through incremental, stealth jihad.

And that’s only the beginning. For all the details and links, see the bullet points below — after the jump at the bottom of the post.

Utterly outrageous, yes. But outrage is not enough. Action is required. The Goal is a commitment from Best Buy to never again use profits from American consumers to finance Islamic radicals.

Here is how you can make a difference:
◦If you don’t like the idea of your consumer electronics, software and appliance dollars going to fund groups aligned with Hamas and pledged to turning America into a Sharia-compliant, Islamic state, write and/or call Best Buy and let them know. Best Buy Public Relations Department: 612-292-NEWS (6397) or NewsCenter@bestbuy.com.

◦Feel free to use/copy/paste the bullet points below. But try to put it in your own words and make it personal. Share any responses from Best Buy with us at islamist-watch@meforum.org.

•Use Best Buy stores as showrooms and then buy the same or similar products for less money from online retailers such as Amazon.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, BHPhotoVideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Costco.com, Tigerdirect.com, Bizrate.com, Walmart.com, Sears.com, Outletpc.com, Microcenter.com and Dealsourcedirect.com

•Tell your friends and family about Best Buy and about Islamist Watch. If they join our mailing list (link at top of Islamist-Watch.org), they’ll receive future action alerts and can help make a difference.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

They put their own parts into things and void the manufacturers warranty. F?&* best buy. I paid for their waranty and they wouldn't hold up their end and because they void the manu warranty I ended up with a brand new $1200 laptop shaped paper weight.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 698 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

I don't shop at Best Buy for a lot of reasons. I can always find it cheaper online for one.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.