Best Burger - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Best Burger

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
I'm not to sure about where to get the best burger, but I know I have the best buns around...........

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA
I heard that too. Some guy down at the gym was going ON and ON and ON about them. Said they were soft and inviting....

But FTF has a Don't Ask, PLEASE DON'T TELL policy, so your secret is safe Miller.

WAKKA WAKKA
__________________
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,152
Liked 22 Times on 7 Posts

Default

I officially hate all of you for having a thread about burgers.

Last month the Doc told me no more until I get my cholesterol under control - rabbit food SUCKS!!!

__________________
NGIB is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:02 PM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gus556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 426
Default

Too funny!!


I just remembered about a place you could buy a burger out here that is amazing. It's the Homer burger. You get a burger that is 10" around and 2" thick after cooking. They top it with whatever your imagination comes up with (they have the typical things everyone likes, ie: bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, ham, mustard, etc). They have a house dressing for it that is very unique (A blend of mayo, thousand island dressing and sweet relish is the best description I can come up with). It comes with a huge thing of home made fries. They serve it to you on a galvanized garbage can lid.

__________________

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American...(T)he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." (Tench Coxe, Freeman's Journal, 20 Feb 1778)

Gus556 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

My favorite burger is from Huey's in Memphis, TN (or Southaven MS or Oxford MS), the West Coast Burger (West Coast Burger 6.35 - Guacamole, Monterey jack cheese on whole wheat bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato & onion), with a Veggie patty. That is my favorite part about Huey's; any burger is available with a turkey patty (for the cholesterol impaired) or a veggie patty (for the meat averse). Huey's - Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
I officially hate all of you for having a thread about burgers. Last month the Doc told me no more until I get my cholesterol under control - rabbit food SUCKS!!!
Try a veggie burger or a "garden burger"; they aren't that bad. Maybe you could have a turkey burger? A coworker at my last job had a heart attack; his doc limited his beer; i thought he was gonna tear up when i took by some "pony" cans of beer.
__________________

Last edited by orangello; 09-14-2009 at 07:43 PM.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stafford, Virginia,The state of insanity.
Posts: 14,043
Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
My favorite burger is from Huey's in Memphis, TN (or Southaven MS or Oxford MS), the West Coast Burger (West Coast Burger 6.35 - Guacamole, Monterey jack cheese on whole wheat bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato & onion), with a Veggie patty. That is my favorite part about Huey's; any burger is available with a turkey patty (for the cholesterol impaired) or a veggie patty (for the meat averse). Huey's - Menu


Try a veggie burger or a "garden burger"; they aren't that bad. Maybe you could have a turkey burger? A coworker at my last job had a heart attack; his doc limited his beer; i thought he was gonna tear up when i took by some "pony" cans of beer.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the hell is this crap? We don't eat no stinking tofu veggie burger salad shooter crap around here. MAN IT UP AND GET SOME GOOD OLD BLACK ANGUS BEEF.
__________________
cpttango30 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:30 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the hell is this crap? We don't eat no stinking tofu veggie burger salad shooter crap around here. MAN IT UP AND GET SOME GOOD OLD BLACK ANGUS BEEF.
LOL! This one would fool you for at least two or three delicious, juicy bites. The first time i ordered one, i stopped after the first bite to check the patty for veggie chunks. This thing isn't like those Gardenburger patties; it is 3/4" thick & grilled.
__________________
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Caliche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
LOL! This one would fool you for at least two or three delicious, juicy bites. The first time i ordered one, i stopped after the first bite to check the patty for veggie chunks. This thing isn't like those Gardenburger patties; it is 3/4" thick & grilled.
Is this a moratorium on all meat? You must get the urge for bacon every once and a while. I would think that bacon would be the Achilles heel of any vegetarian.
__________________

"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." - Winston Churchill

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton

Caliche is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Seriously. How can you go without BACON?!?! I mean, it's BACON for crying out loud.....

JD

__________________
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:12 AM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,048
Liked 471 Times on 344 Posts
Likes Given: 156

Default

Don't worry NGIB,, you're not the first to hate me,,, to rub salt in the wound, we may have to go on Dillinger's thought and talk about steak houses.
I know how you feel,,, had to eat just baked chicken and salads a few years ago, for the same reason,,, sucked out loud for sure. Steve's Dakota Grill makes a damn good burger for a chain eatery,,, good steaks also.

Jeff

__________________
yazul42 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:25 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,152
Liked 22 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Seriously. How can you go without BACON?!?! I mean, it's BACON for crying out loud.....

JD
You are now first on the hate list as NOTHING in the world is better than bacon.

It's probably against forum policy for a Mod to taunt a supporting member with bacon & cheesburgers!
__________________
NGIB is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes