Best Burger - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Best Burger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 12:58 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1109 Times on 657 Posts
Likes Given: 348

Five Guys would be my favorite burger joint. The burgers are very good and the fries are excellent and the price for what you get is pretty good as well.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 09-14-2009, 01:55 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterMarksman338 View Post
Oh gawd, you guys are talking about meat.... ARGH....

The best burger I've ever had was an In N' Out burger. The resturant burgers here in my town... to be honest.. did not compute. It's the only fast food burger that both tastes amazing and it doesn't make me sick to my stomach like McDonalds does... which I stopped eating 6 years ago.

Crap.... I'm craving a 3x3 right now.
a big DITTO on the in&out. After moving from CA to OK for 6 years, in&out was severely missed. i think the closet thing was wattaburger and adding 1000 island dressing ourselves. it's been nice living back in CA and being able to get a double double and fried.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:28 AM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Far be it for a certified 'Spawn of Satan' (ie vegetarian) to advise on burgers lol

But a burger is NOT a burger in my country unless it comes with tinned sliced beetroot added...to do otherwise is sacrilege!

oz burger with the lot

Old 09-14-2009, 02:52 AM   #14

Liked 414 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 1209

the ice burgie in gridley ca, north east of the sutter buttes the smallest mountain range in the world, has a danm fine cheese burger.after you eat your burger you can head to grey lodge for some of the best duck hunting in the united states.

Old 09-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #15

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

I am with Yunus Five Guys is grease running down and dripping off your elbows finger eating (can't just lick them you have to chew on them a little) good old fresh burger deep fried bacon and real cheese burgers.

Now back home in CA I love me some Marco's pizza burger I forget the name but it comes on grilled thick sliced sourdough bread slathered in garlic butter and mozzerlla cheese and then you put on a 100% fresh ground chuck burger and 4 strips of bacon with that veggie crap if you want. I prefer meat and cheese with carbs on the side burgers.

I just had a great burger called the bacon cheddar burger from Wegmans. It has cheese and bacon in the burger then you top it with even more cheese (1/2" think slice if your me) and more and more and more and more bacon like 6 strips more bacon.

Old 09-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #16

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuk View Post
Far be it for a certified 'Spawn of Satan' (ie vegetarian) to advise on burgers lol

But a burger is NOT a burger in my country unless it comes with tinned sliced beetroot added...to do otherwise is sacrilege!

oz burger with the lot

¿ǝʇɐɯ ɹǝpun uʍop sɹǝƃɹnq ɹnoʎ uo ǝʇıɯǝƃǝʌ ǝsn plnoʍ noʎ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ı

For those of you not on the bottom of the world. (I thought you would use Vegemite on your burgers down under mate? )

Old 09-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuk View Post

oz burger with the lot
In New Zealand, the McD's Big Mac comes with the "beetroot" as a standard. I've actually eaten one there and its not too bad.

TXnorton

Old 09-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #18

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I have traveled all over this country, and around parts of the world, and I can tell you that the US is the only place to get a real, honest to goodness cheeseburger...

One good place is a local, established bowling alley. They always have pretty decent burgers if the place is old and run down and doesn't have all the lights working... LOL

In & Out burger is the best quick burger I have found.

Qwik Stop in Fife, near Tacoma, makes awesome burgers, and they are only open during the summer months....

Paradise Burgers are awesome too.

I have to think a bit, but I know of a couple of other really good places that I have visited...

Now, you want to talk steakhouses?!? God damn but there are some good steak houses in this country!!

JD

Old 09-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #19

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I'm not to sure about where to get the best burger, but I know I have the best buns around...........

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

Old 09-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #20

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

There's a diner about an hour from me into W.Va. that is called Big Al's. His Big Al burger is the most decadent creation I've ever eaten.

And no, it is not served on SGT-MILLER's buns.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!