Beretta silver pigeon..???
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Beretta silver pigeon..???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Default Beretta silver pigeon..???

After a few weeks of using the clubs silver pigeon I'm looking to buy one, what do you guys think of them...???

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2421 Times on 1198 Posts
Likes Given: 1230

Beretta makes a super fine shotgun! I attended the Model 92-Pistol Armorer School at Accokeek Maryland several years ago and had the pleasure of seeing their complete line of shotguns and handle them at the time. Since I have always loved to shoot skeet and avid quail and pheasant hunter their shotguns were not only a beautiful piece of craftsmanship but excellent shooters! A friend of mine had a Silver Pigeon Model 686 that I have shot several rounds of skeet with and loved it! I have always wanted one, but never have gotten one at this point. Great Shotguns! Go for it! You will not be sorry!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 06-01-2013, 11:03 PM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Cheers mate, I find them so reliable and accurate for not much money, and the best part is the head office is about a 20 min drive from home, buying from them direct gives you free fitting and free servicing as well, so I can't go wrong...