Beer Fans Review Thread... - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Beer Fans Review Thread...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 12:24 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2388 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

No offense but Coors just is not really beer. I went to a buddy's place years ago for a 4th of July barbecue, when I looked in the cooler all there was was Coors. I just drank lemonade. Has the same effect on me.
Got to drink coors original.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 11-23-2012, 02:23 AM   #62

Liked 319 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 399

Real beer has a head so thick you have to chew it.

Coors is what is left over after they make real beer.

Anyone from Texas? Shiner bock is one of my top 5 beers.

Old 11-23-2012, 02:53 AM   #63
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8259 Times on 4771 Posts
Likes Given: 10674

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Got to drink coors original.
Even original Coors is crap IMHO. Any of the "rice beers" aren't worth drinking. "Rice beer" includes all of the domestic light lagers (and I don't mean "light beer") including Bud, Coors, Busch, Old Milwaukee, Pabst, or any of those mass-produced watery beers that use rice instead of barley for the grain. After drinking any of my favorite beers my piss is a stronger brew. Any of their "light beers" are even worse, I sweat stronger than that stuff.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:14 AM   #64

I like "craft" beers as well. For cheap drinking coors is my favorite. I'm a fan of stone brewing company. Alltec brewery, some of the Sam Adams line up, different IPAs, smithwicks is good.

I think as far as your "piss" beer goes, coors is alright by me. Actually, I'm about to have one lol.

Oh dern....

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 11-23-2012, 03:22 AM   #65
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8259 Times on 4771 Posts
Likes Given: 10674

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
I like "craft" beers as well. For cheap drinking coors is my favorite. I'm a fan of stone brewing company. Alltec brewery, some of the Sam Adams line up, different IPAs, smithwicks is good.

I think as far as your "piss" beer goes, coors is alright by me. Actually, I'm about to have one lol.
I used to drink Coors back a few years, but somewhere along the line I started going for quality rather than quantity (meaning cheap). I haven't had a Coors or any other of that sort of beer for probably 10 years or more.

Old 11-23-2012, 03:26 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

I used to drink Coors back a few years, but somewhere along the line I started going for quality rather than quantity (meaning cheap). I haven't had a Coors or any other of that sort of beer for probably 10 years or more.
Which I don't blame you a bit. When I'm looking for quality I will browse the beer isle and find a different brand.

I don't get out to the large stores to sample a bunch of different beers. Normally for simplicity I will just buy coors as I've always liked it.

The closet store to me that has a selection in which I've not tried most of would be across town. With my work schedule I normally just pick up coors to enjoy a beer when I get home, simplicity sake. The first beer I bought this trip home was Smithwicks and the Sam Adams winter pack. Not to bad.

What would you recommend in a national "craft" beer as we live on opposite ends of the country?

Oh dern....

Old 11-23-2012, 03:32 AM   #67

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989
Now I want a beer and I don't even like beer that much... And the only place in this state to buy decent beer is a liquor store and they're all closed. I like blue moon though, Wal Mart sells that...
What... you like bluemoon? So I hear in St. George, they have a state-run liquor store.. I thought that was awesome if it's true

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 11-23-2012, 03:42 AM   #68

Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Coors Light or miller light here....go ahead and talk about how it is a pu$$y beer but the shine I drink mostly every weekend will knock anybody on this forum on their a$$ after about 5 shots

Old 11-23-2012, 03:49 AM   #69

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06
Coors Light or miller light here....go ahead and talk about how it is a pu$$y beer but the shine I drink mostly every weekend will knock anybody on this forum on their a$$ after about 5 shots
Ill take this bet

Old 11-23-2012, 03:50 AM   #70

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Blue Dawg is a personal favorite of mine. Its a dark, blue, blueberry accented beer but oh so good.

Its heavy, and at 8.0% ABV, it will sneak up on you if your not careful. I reccomend a good, thick, medium rare cut of your choice to go with it.

Although a little pricy, it makes a really interesting beer to introduce to friends that have never had it before. As a social drinker, it will be a favorite of mine for a lobg time to come!

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun