Bear Hunting

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bear Hunting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Bear Hunting

The Pope took a couple of days off to visit the rugged mountains of Alaska for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the campground in the Pope Mobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. A helpless Democrat, wearing sandals, shorts, a 'Vote for Obama' hat and a 'Save the Trees' t-shirt, was screaming while struggling frantically and thrashing around trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot grizzly.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of Republican loggers with 'Go Sarah' t-Shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a 44 magnum into the bear's chest. The other two reached up and pulled the bleeding, semiconscious Democrat from the bear's grasp. Then using long clubs, the three loggers finished off the bear and two of them threw it onto the bed of their truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat. As they prepared to leave, the Pope summoned them to come over. 'I give you my blessing for your brave actions!' he told them. 'I heard there was a bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Democratic environmental activists, but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true.'

As the Pope drove off, one logger asked his buddies 'Who was that guy?' 'It was the Pope,' another replied. 'He's in direct contact with Heaven and has access to all wisdom.' 'Well,' the logger said, 'he may have access to all wisdom, but he doesn't know squat about bear hunting! By the way, is the bait still alive, or do we need to go back to Seattle and get another one?'

People get the government they deserve.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Man, that's really cruel. I'm pretty sure the Pope knows how to hunt.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 02-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Loved it!! Thanks for sharing DH

Old 02-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

NICE!

I bet the popemobile would make an excellent shooting platform for hunting.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.