Originally Posted by dog2000tj
You know, the way the title reads ... "Bear bites boy, bear tracked down and killed; happy ending" ... on could misconstrue some hanky panky going on
There may have been a soft-hearted nurse at the hospital, but it wasn't actually stated in the article.
Originally Posted by Dillinger
Clearly you're teddybear did something to you in the crib that is between you and you health care provider
A bear stepped over the line. That bear made a bad decision and was dealt with in a violent manner. Whether or not that was justified is not my call.
Bears were roaming the land FOREVAH before recorded history. The Bears deserve better.
'Gello, I am worried about this Terminator like obsession. It may come down to you versus the Polar Bears and I have to say, that is NOT COOL.
1) I had Tiggers, except this one largish stuffed bear with maroon arms & legs. It was the first thing i ever shot with my Bear brand plastic bow & arrow set, seriously, on a stack of bibles. (bow was similar to http://www.beararcheryproducts.com/bows/youth/
2) It can be your call at the voting box one day, and as a patriotic, human-loving American [patriotic music plays softly] you should vote "NO" to bear coddling and "YES" to safer campers and suburbanite grandma trail-walkers! [canons fire]
3) Dinosaurs (or prehistoric dwellers of a shallow inland sea) probably crapped in my back yard FOREVER ago; this doesn't mean they would be welcome in my yard or neighbordude's pond. Native American Indians probably lived or hunted in many of our back yards many years ago; should we all order a portapotty in case their decendants decide to come back for a visit? TOO BAD BEARS & SORRY NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN-TYPE PEOPLE, you frikkin lost your respective wars with time/evolution/technology/territorial competition. Stay out of people's yards. If you are a NAITP, enjoy whatever tribal lands you were forced onto or wherever you rent or own a domicile; don't blame/hate me because your ancestors were outnumbered, outgunned, and outnastied; most of my people weren't even here yet. If you are a bear, get your ass to a zoo, get you cubs to a preserve, or DIE
. Otherwise, your time is coming.
4) How exactly does being here forever ago give you rights over your conquerers?
5) I wouldn't hold out much hope for the pasty bears either; you've seen how their strongest food competitor hunts their primary food; the pasty bears got out-gunned by clubs, LOL.