Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bear bites boy, bear tracked down and killed; happy ending

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 04:27 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Really poor prejudicial taste, 'Gello.

Clearly you're teddybear did something to you in the crib that is between you and you health care provider

A bear stepped over the line. That bear made a bad decision and was dealt with in a violent manner. Whether or not that was justified is not my call.

Bears were roaming the land FOREVAH before recorded history. The Bears deserve better.

'Gello, I am worried about this Terminator like obsession. It may come down to you versus the Polar Bears and I have to say, that is NOT COOL.

JD

Old 07-19-2011, 04:27 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
You know, the way the title reads ... "Bear bites boy, bear tracked down and killed; happy ending" ... on could misconstrue some hanky panky going on
There may have been a soft-hearted nurse at the hospital, but it wasn't actually stated in the article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Clearly you're teddybear did something to you in the crib that is between you and you health care provider

A bear stepped over the line. That bear made a bad decision and was dealt with in a violent manner. Whether or not that was justified is not my call.

Bears were roaming the land FOREVAH before recorded history. The Bears deserve better.

'Gello, I am worried about this Terminator like obsession. It may come down to you versus the Polar Bears and I have to say, that is NOT COOL.

JD
1) I had Tiggers, except this one largish stuffed bear with maroon arms & legs. It was the first thing i ever shot with my Bear brand plastic bow & arrow set, seriously, on a stack of bibles. (bow was similar to http://www.beararcheryproducts.com/bows/youth/)

2) It can be your call at the voting box one day, and as a patriotic, human-loving American [patriotic music plays softly] you should vote "NO" to bear coddling and "YES" to safer campers and suburbanite grandma trail-walkers! [canons fire]

3) Dinosaurs (or prehistoric dwellers of a shallow inland sea) probably crapped in my back yard FOREVER ago; this doesn't mean they would be welcome in my yard or neighbordude's pond. Native American Indians probably lived or hunted in many of our back yards many years ago; should we all order a portapotty in case their decendants decide to come back for a visit? TOO BAD BEARS & SORRY NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN-TYPE PEOPLE, you frikkin lost your respective wars with time/evolution/technology/territorial competition. Stay out of people's yards. If you are a NAITP, enjoy whatever tribal lands you were forced onto or wherever you rent or own a domicile; don't blame/hate me because your ancestors were outnumbered, outgunned, and outnastied; most of my people weren't even here yet. If you are a bear, get your ass to a zoo, get you cubs to a preserve, or DIE. Otherwise, your time is coming.

4) How exactly does being here forever ago give you rights over your conquerers?

5) I wouldn't hold out much hope for the pasty bears either; you've seen how their strongest food competitor hunts their primary food; the pasty bears got out-gunned by clubs, LOL.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 07-19-2011 at 05:04 AM.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:47 AM   #13
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6675 Times on 4038 Posts
Likes Given: 7939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Oh, mygod. That is very funny. Great observation, JD. I believe this is probably true.

I think it's funny when the article stated the dogs followed a scent trail and found a "Bear matching the description of the bear in the attack". Don't they all kind of look the same?

Old 07-19-2011, 05:27 AM   #14

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

Oh, mygod. That is very funny. Great observation, JD. I believe this is probably true.

I think it's funny when the article stated the dogs followed a scent trail and found a "Bear matching the description of the bear in the attack". Don't they all kind of look the same?
Sure, but this one had an eye patch, smelled of old English and carried an illegal switch blade.

Sent from my HTC using FirearmsTalk

Old 07-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #15

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
If you are a bear, get your ass to a zoo, get you cubs to a preserve, or DIE. Otherwise, your time is coming. I wouldn't hold out much hope for the pasty bears either; you've seen how their strongest food competitor hunts their primary food; the pasty bears got out-gunned by clubs, LOL.
Infidel, your day is near.
assassin.jpg  

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 11-05-2011, 10:41 PM   #16

Lol very nice

Old 11-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #17
fmj

Liked 749 Times on 433 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Sorry but i happen to love these poor misunderstood ursines. Its not their fault they were raised in underprivaladged parts of the forest and must raid picinic baskets for survival!!

Rise up bears and be ONE!! Down with the man trying hold you down and cage you!!!!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-06-2011, 02:22 AM   #18
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 461 Times on 253 Posts