bear attacks - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > bear attacks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Having dominion over the "...fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing..." means we are to manage and oversee the other creatures on the planet, not exterminate them.

Except spiders, all the spiders have to go!!
I think there is some room for interpretation there on the extermination issue.

I'm OK with the spiders; they eat skeeters.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-26-2010, 07:16 PM   #22
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2331 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 842

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I think there is some room for interpretation there on the extermination issue.

I'm OK with the spiders; they eat skeeters.
Then they're falling down on the job in my neighborhood.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 06-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #23

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

So you guys want to make bears extinct in the wild. Why so your dumb asses can go around in the woods and not be worried. The bear did nothing wrong other than get shot in the ass with a dart. The article the way I read it said the rangers went to the cabin and said don't go out there there is a drunk and pissed bear his old alzhimers ass said phuck it and went anyways. I for one am glad his worthless ass got eaten.

Like some of you think bears should not be on earth. I think that on your 66th birthday you should be taken out back and shot because you are no longer good anymore your time to be on earth is gone.

I can't not believe some the stupid and absolutely ridiculous comments made in this thread.

To me Bears and other animals have more right to be free and live than we do as they were for the most part here FIRST...

Having domain over doesn't mean "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA KILL THEM ALL"

Old 06-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
So you guys want to make bears extinct in the wild.
Sounds reasonable to me.

I for one am glad his worthless ass got eaten.
Really? Call his grandkids & tell them about it; i don't know the guy. How would you like to be the forest ranger deliveing that news, not me man.

Like some of you think bears should not be on earth. I think that on your 66th birthday you should be taken out back and shot because you are no longer good anymore your time to be on earth is gone.
Do bears teach literature, history, and mathematics like a 60+ year old person can? No, they crap, eat, and make baby bears when they aren't busy making a nusiance of themselves. In a zoo they can serve to entertain or inform more than adequately to suit me.

I can't not believe some the stupid and absolutely ridiculous comments made in this thread.
I agree; how could you be so heartless towards your seniors, even when they fail to exercise sound judgement (allegedly).

To me Bears and other animals have more right to be free and live than we do as they were for the most part here FIRST...
So were the Native Americans; do you want to give them your backyard back? At least they are the same species as us.
De-wad the underoos Tango; it was just an opinion. You've heard the saying about opinions & butts, right?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-27-2010, 04:54 AM   #25

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
So you guys want to make bears extinct in the wild. Why so your dumb asses can go around in the woods and not be worried. The bear did nothing wrong other than get shot in the ass with a dart. The article the way I read it said the rangers went to the cabin and said don't go out there there is a drunk and pissed bear his old alzhimers ass said phuck it and went anyways. I for one am glad his worthless ass got eaten.

Having domain over doesn't mean "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA KILL THEM ALL"
Good grief that was funny!!!!!

Made a lot of sense though. Bears have their place and we all know full where they are and where they are not. Be prepared when in bear country,duh.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:00 AM   #26

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

You have to consider, Tango; that maybe the old guy just wanted to go out with honor rather than waste away in an Alshimers Home. An absolute waste that the bear was destroyed because of it though.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:41 AM   #27

Quote:

Me either and yours are the worst

Old 06-27-2010, 10:07 AM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I vote for the bear.

I see more value in most wild animals than in many people I know.

If this was the bear's turf, then the human was trespassing. If the human knew that and went unprepared for an encounter, then Darwin was right.

I am no sierra clubber by any means, but it is sad that so many wild animals are losing so much of their habitat due to human over-population. Sad, but inevitable.

TXnorton

Old 06-27-2010, 02:02 PM   #29
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2331 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 842

"human over population"

Spoken like a true libbie enviro-freak. Are you sure you don't belong to the Sierra Club. Check your wallet. Maybe there's a Greenpeace card in there somewhere.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 06-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
"human over population"

Spoken like a true libbie enviro-freak. Are you sure you don't belong to the Sierra Club. Check your wallet. Maybe there's a Greenpeace card in there somewhere.
+1........