Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > bass pro is OVER priced!!! D:<

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 03:51 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

at my local walmart a box of 12 guage shells are 4 dollars and a box of 410's are 7 dollars 30-30's are 10 dollars for 20, and .22's are 3 dollars for 100 walmarts prices are less then half the price than bass pro. i was shocked to see people buying ammo there. i wont be buying from bass pro any time soon. it would have to be the end of the world for that to happen.

Old 09-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #12

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 410shooter View Post
at my local walmart a box of 12 guage shells are 4 dollars and a box of 410's are 7 dollars 30-30's are 10 dollars for 20, and .22's are 3 dollars for 100 walmarts prices are less then half the price than bass pro. i was shocked to see people buying ammo there. i wont be buying from bass pro any time soon. it would have to be the end of the world for that to happen.
Then go to dang walmart. My god man no one is forcing you to go to Bass Pro Shops are they?

Of course they are higher priced. They have a higher overhead. Plus they are the walmart of Hunting, fishing and shooting. Where can you go and get a bow sight it in, turn around go buy a gun, pick up a new rod and lures for that rainbow trip in the spring, Watch some BIG ASS fish. Play a few shooting games with the kiddos and have a day of fun.

Walking around walmart looking for fat people dressed bad is not my idea of a day of fun with the kids.

I watch the sales and what not. and every time I go there I get good deals.

I would never buy primers or powder local anymore. Why I can order 10k primers for $25 plus shipping from wiedners powder from powder valley is some of the best prices around.

So again if you don't want to shop there DON'T GO there. don't come on here and start badmouthing BPS because you are comparing them to effing nazi-mart.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #13

Liked 57 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Then go to dang walmart. My god man no one is forcing you to go to Bass Pro Shops are they?
Thank you!

Old 09-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #14

I frequent our local Cabelas about twice a month, I can spend a half a day in that place and they don’t even charge me admission fees yet. They send me a sales flyer once a month and I have gotten some good bargains.
I’ll continue to shop there

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 09-19-2010, 08:44 PM   #15

of course there is always a disagreeing person. look at it this way, would you rather spend 10 dollars or 4 to 5 at a gun shop for 12 ga. shells? yes bass pro is fun but honestly they are very over priced. its still a fun place to hang out but is no place to buy nothing. they had a tiny tiny bag of peanuts for 6 dollars... wow what a waste of money. they over charge every item in there. its a fun place to hang out but not to buy anything. thats my opinion

Old 09-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #16

Liked 57 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
of course there is always a disagreeing person. look at it this way, would you rather spend 10 dollars or 4 to 5 at a gun shop for 12 ga. shells? yes bass pro is fun but honestly they are very over priced. its still a fun place to hang out but is no place to buy nothing. they had a tiny tiny bag of peanuts for 6 dollars... wow what a waste of money. they over charge every item in there. its a fun place to hang out but not to buy anything. thats my opinion
Right.

Hey, ya know, I was born in Mesa, Arizona! How ya like the Cardinals this year?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:14 PM   #17

i dont follow football but i live in lehi. in mesa. its not as quiet as queen creek though. but it cost less to live here

Old 09-19-2010, 09:53 PM   #18

Default bass pro has it all

Bass Pro is a great place to shop. They have it all. They might have a zillion gallon fish tank, but, do they have this?,,,,
Funny Pictures at WalMart

Old 09-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #19

walmart is the white trash store for sure. but you cant beat there prices anywhere

Old 09-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #20

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Again just to clarify.

Stop your whining and go to dang trash-mart.

I will continue to shop at a store that helps support our rights and freedoms. When was the last time you heard wal-mart standing up for 2a rights?

Quote:
thats my opinion
Good now stop whining and go get some ice cream condoms and tampons along with some one your wal-mart ammo.

Closed Thread