Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   A Bad Night In The Evidence Room (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/bad-night-evidence-room-26261/)

gorknoids 04-20-2010 04:25 AM

A Bad Night In The Evidence Room

Bomb Probe Turns Up Vibrator - April 19, 2010

Glasshartt 04-20-2010 04:40 AM

Only in California :eek:

dunerunner 04-20-2010 04:53 AM

CHP to Ferrini...

What's up?
Do you hear a buzzing?
You have an on off switch?
So, are you electric, or gas?
Didn't your mother tell you to always put on clean under wear before leaving the house?

It would be unbelievable, if it weren't in California!!

pandamonium 04-20-2010 05:20 AM

Forkin nootjob! For some reason the dude looks like he would walk around with a vibrator in his Obama- I mean a$$! :D

Bigcountry02 04-20-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerunner (Post 272719)
CHP to Ferrini...

What's up?
Do you hear a buzzing?
You have an on off switch?
So, are you electric, or gas?
Didn't your mother tell you to always put on clean under ware before leaving the house?

It would be unbelievable, if it weren't in California!!

Only in Commie California!

I do hope the officers went to decontamination!

DarinCraft 04-21-2010 12:46 AM

Ok so I'm trying to figure out how this is only believable in CA. So what no other state has homosexuals or no other state has officers that follow protocol when it comes to a suspicious person with a suspicious device?

Let me guess it has to do with the officer's following their gut and not believing the suspect....after all suspects never lie about things that they posses.

gorknoids 04-21-2010 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarinCraft (Post 273260)
Ok so I'm trying to figure out how this is only believable in CA. So what no other state has homosexuals or no other state has officers that follow protocol when it comes to a suspicious person with a suspicious device?

Let me guess it has to do with the officer's following their gut and not believing the suspect....after all suspects never lie about things that they posses.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but between the 9th Circuit and San Francisco, Cali has earned a bit of a reputatation for not just supporting bizarre behaviour, but pushing the envelope of bizarre behaviour. But that's just the rest of Earth talking. :D

gorknoids 04-21-2010 02:50 AM

But I do appreciate the fact that having a dildo stuffed up the tailpipe was considered cover for the ever-popular tactic of old, gay California crackheads smuggling thermo-nuclear devices in their turd-tunnels...
I want to know why he wasn't X-rayed for smuggling endangered South American wildlife! Hell, that wire could have been attached to an air pump responsible for supplying oxygen to a family of capybaras!

DarinCraft 04-21-2010 05:21 AM

I'm not arguing the guy is a booger eating moron or the fact the most liberal precedent is set by SF or LA. It's just getting a little old that if something happens in CA then it could only happen in CA because we're all a bunch of queers, but if the same thing were to happen somewhere else then it is just the person who is weird, not the entire population.

If I would have been the cop and some dude had wires coming out of his tailpipe and started talking about bombs, I would have probably done the same thing. I wouldn't have taken his word for it. If I took his word for it then I would have to believe all the other BS that arrestees say. IE "these aren't my pants." "I was just holding this." "I thought she was 18." and so on.