Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   bad news (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/bad-news-90368/)

jjfuller1 05-09-2013 02:11 AM

bad news

well, i announced for the second time that the wifey was prego..
again i regret to inform you all that she had another miscarraige., apprently her thyroid is not working right and is constantly pumping out anti-bodies. we think this is the main cause... at least we found out about the thyroid issue...

and monday i have an apt with the doc.... snip snip... another baby is not worth her health

towboater 05-09-2013 02:19 AM

Sorry about the miscarriage.

Ya should hold off on the snip snip. The docs might get the thyroid straightened out.
We need more offspring from good people, like y'all.

NC1760 05-09-2013 02:21 AM

My thoughts are with you and your's buddy. My lovely wife and I tried for years to become a family... and went through more than I wish to go into detail about to make it come true. Then 11 years ago in an orphanage office in the Ukraine... a beautiful 5 month old boy was put into my arms.... and everything we went through made sense to us.

In other words, have faith and love each other and you'll be surprised how things work out..... Good luck.

KJG67 05-09-2013 02:26 AM

So sorry to hear that. My wife had some other issues and we were fortunate enough to have one. Just curious as I don't know where your doctor is, but have you consulted with a major medical center for a last opinion if that can be safely treated so you can both try one more time? We had to go from Chicago out to Oregon to find the person who finally said 'yes, you can have a baby' when all others here said no. He was right too - 10 weeks after surgery she got pregnant and carried to term. I don't mean to create any false hope, and maybe you've already done all your homework or truly decided your family is perfect just the way it is, but I understand how tough a decision it is to make.

Best health to both of you.

PC167 05-09-2013 03:02 AM

JJ...I'm so very sorry for your loss.

opaww 05-09-2013 03:18 AM

Sorry to hear that

trip286 05-09-2013 03:23 AM

Very sorry to hear it JJ.

DrumJunkie 05-09-2013 03:32 AM

It saddens me a great deal to hear of your loss. My wife has miscarried three times due to a similar issue. Sure it's good I guess to learn of a problem and be able to try and help it but it comes at a terrible cost. I know it bothers you a great deal but I can't help but think about how much worse it is for the woman that this happens to. Some things are just way beyond our male comprehension. All we can do is be there and try to find our way back to normal..Whatever that is...

I'll pray for you and your family.

kryptar19 05-09-2013 03:46 AM

Thoughts and prayers are with you man. I'm sorry to here this...

kandypenny44 05-09-2013 03:49 AM

So Sorry to hear this... Prayers are up for you both !