Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bad Karma awaits her

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Bad Karma awaits her

I am a Loss Prevention manager for a large national company. Today I got a call from one of the assistant store managers in the store where I work. He told me that a couple of weeks ago, someone had asked to put a jar in the store to collect funds for a little boy who has a brain tumor. The family has no insurance and they are hoping to raise some money to help this child.

Well, over the past couple of weeks, this jar has been nearly filled. Today, the woman that placed it came to get it and it was GONE!!! As near as they could tell, it disappeared yesterday around noon.

I went in and went over camera coverage of the area. I was easily able to see a woman take the jar, put it in her cart while no one was looking and cover it with other items. I was totally shocked!

What kind of a person steals a fund meant to help a sick child??? I hope that Karma will pay her back!! The good news is that I have a good chance of getting all info on her to turn over to the police.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #2

Hahaha, wow... Well. While I don't believe in karma, I believe in personal integrity, having the same effect as karma. She's just a rotten person, she's less happy.. and bound to not have the greatest things in life. Your 'karma' is probably already in effect for her.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

For every action there is an equal reaction, as too with cause and effect, and sowing and reaping.
It is nothing short of an educational process , this thing called KARMA, which fulfills both spectrum
of evolution. If I planted an orange seed I cannot expect to reap bananas; if this woman triumphantly
stole from another, she too will feel the devastation of deprivation when something precious to her will be
taken down the road by another. She will be the recipient of both experiences, and with that, perhaps, an
enlightenment that should come to hasten her growth.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6557 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

I see jail in her future. Karma's a b!@$h

Old 01-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #5

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Job 4:8 reads...

"Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same"

Whether you are overtly religious or not, it seems to apply.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:40 AM   #6

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

She is a worthless POS, someone that will do something like that deserves a rope around their neck.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 01-26-2012, 04:16 AM   #7

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
She is a worthless POS, someone that will do something like that deserves a rope around their neck.
+1. Agreed

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 01-26-2012, 04:24 AM   #8
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6675 Times on 4038 Posts
Likes Given: 7938

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leathermarshmallow View Post
What kind of a person steals a fund meant to help a sick child??? I hope that Karma will pay her back!! The good news is that I have a good chance of getting all info on her to turn over to the police.
So you think you can identify her? It would be sweet to nail her on this one.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 01-26-2012 at 06:34 AM.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:52 AM   #9
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1473 Times on 901 Posts
Likes Given: 7200

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
IMO she is somewhere between pond scum and the slime that forms in the corners of a person's mouth when they are really thirsty. I hope they catch her and give her what she deserves. How anyone can do something that low is incomprehensible.

One question, Is there anything we can do to help that family out? A fund we can send donations to? Just curious is all.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 01-26-2012, 05:39 AM   #10
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19578 Times on 11111 Posts
Likes Given: 49290

better yet, find out her name, address and phone number and let the kid get the operation or help he needs, then have the doctor's and hospital send all the medical bills to her! she must intend on paying the bills for that family, why else would she have taken the money?