Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Bad Karma awaits her (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/bad-karma-awaits-her-56318/)

Leathermarshmallow 01-25-2012 09:57 PM

Bad Karma awaits her

I am a Loss Prevention manager for a large national company. Today I got a call from one of the assistant store managers in the store where I work. He told me that a couple of weeks ago, someone had asked to put a jar in the store to collect funds for a little boy who has a brain tumor. The family has no insurance and they are hoping to raise some money to help this child.

Well, over the past couple of weeks, this jar has been nearly filled. Today, the woman that placed it came to get it and it was GONE!!! As near as they could tell, it disappeared yesterday around noon.

I went in and went over camera coverage of the area. I was easily able to see a woman take the jar, put it in her cart while no one was looking and cover it with other items. I was totally shocked!

What kind of a person steals a fund meant to help a sick child??? I hope that Karma will pay her back!! The good news is that I have a good chance of getting all info on her to turn over to the police.

Fuzzy 01-25-2012 10:03 PM

Hahaha, wow... Well. While I don't believe in karma, I believe in personal integrity, having the same effect as karma. She's just a rotten person, she's less happy.. and bound to not have the greatest things in life. Your 'karma' is probably already in effect for her.

PanBaccha 01-25-2012 10:38 PM

For every action there is an equal reaction, as too with cause and effect, and sowing and reaping.
It is nothing short of an educational process , this thing called KARMA, which fulfills both spectrum
of evolution. If I planted an orange seed I cannot expect to reap bananas; if this woman triumphantly
stole from another, she too will feel the devastation of deprivation when something precious to her will be
taken down the road by another. She will be the recipient of both experiences, and with that, perhaps, an
enlightenment that should come to hasten her growth.

texaswoodworker 01-25-2012 10:38 PM

I see jail in her future. Karma's a b!@$h :D

Chandler51 01-25-2012 10:51 PM

Job 4:8 reads...

"Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same"

Whether you are overtly religious or not, it seems to apply.

MrWray 01-26-2012 02:40 AM

She is a worthless POS, someone that will do something like that deserves a rope around their neck.

g17frantz 01-26-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray
She is a worthless POS, someone that will do something like that deserves a rope around their neck.

+1. Agreed

winds-of-change 01-26-2012 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leathermarshmallow (Post 689251)
What kind of a person steals a fund meant to help a sick child??? I hope that Karma will pay her back!! The good news is that I have a good chance of getting all info on her to turn over to the police.

So you think you can identify her? It would be sweet to nail her on this one.

kfox75 01-26-2012 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray (Post 689510)

IMO she is somewhere between pond scum and the slime that forms in the corners of a person's mouth when they are really thirsty. I hope they catch her and give her what she deserves. How anyone can do something that low is incomprehensible.

One question, Is there anything we can do to help that family out? A fund we can send donations to? Just curious is all.

Axxe55 01-26-2012 05:39 AM

better yet, find out her name, address and phone number and let the kid get the operation or help he needs, then have the doctor's and hospital send all the medical bills to her! she must intend on paying the bills for that family, why else would she have taken the money?