Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > bad customer service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default bad customer service

i got a final approach blind a while back to go waterfowl hunting, it was missing some parts and I didnt think to check it before I got to the location. I gave them a call today and they said that I would have to return it to the store, which is a 2hr drive. they said they dont send replacement parts or sell replacement parts. I was really upset and asked the lady on phone "so what you are telling me is that it is pointless to buy your shi**y a** products because you dont stand behind them?" and she said yeah that is right! I ended the call after that. The company that owns final approach is bushnell and they also own tasco, serengetti, bolle, uncle mikes, hoppes, stoney point, butler creek, and kolpin. not sure how their customer service is but if it is anything like fianl approaches I wont be buying their products anytime soon.

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

This is what happens when a nice small bussiness is purchased by a huge company. I think Clark Howard calls it "No Customer Service". Of course by the time you realize this you have already purchased one or more of their products!

Sorry for your bad expirience! And thanks for letting us know!

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.