Bacon......
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Bacon......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7787 Times on 4675 Posts
Likes Given: 9771

Default Bacon......

I hate to admit this but I love Jack In The Box. I love their disgusting deep fried taco filled with pasty meat. That's my favorite. There is no JITB near where I live but whenever I travel and I see a JITB, I have to stop and get a couple icky, delicious tacos.

But here's their newest menu item. Limited time only. I want someone to taste test it and give us a review.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2740519

http://www.jackinthebox.com/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #2
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1753 Times on 1081 Posts
Likes Given: 9629

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I hate to admit this but I love Jack In The Box. I love their disgusting deep fried taco filled with pasty meat. That's my favorite. There is no JITB near where I live but whenever I travel and I see a JITB, I have to stop and get a couple icky, delicious tacos.

But here's their newest menu item. Limited time only. I want someone to taste test it and give us a review.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2740519

http://www.jackinthebox.com/
I would go try the bacon shake Winds, but sadly the last time I lived near a Jack in the Box was 30 years ago. Maybe it's just a midnight bacon craving, but that does sound good.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #3

I know your pain as a Marine I have lived all over the country and I have a fat burger addiction and now I live in south Texas with no fat burger around. I've heard there's one 2 1/2 hours away. I definitely love those cheap deep fried tacos from JITB. If you ever get a chance try Humbly Tacos. If you like the JITB ones you'll LOVE jim boy

Old 02-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_tap View Post
I know your pain as a Marine I have lived all over the country and I have a fat burger addiction and now I live in south Texas with no fat burger around. I've heard there's one 2 1/2 hours away. I definitely love those cheap deep fried tacos from JITB. If you ever get a chance try Humbly Tacos. If you like the JITB ones you'll LOVE jim boy
Never heard of Humbly Tacos. Nor have I heard of Fat Burgers, either. I went and visited a friend in California a couple years ago and there were Carls Juniors all over the place. I wanted to eat at one but he only eats 'healthy' and he said we could go there but he would just watch me eat one as he wouldn't eat those burgers. Well, who wants to go out to eat and have someone watch you eat? I said, "Skip it."

Old 02-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #5

Don't blame you just doesn't feel right to eat while some one watches. That fat burger they are all over Cali and Jim Boy tacos is in carson city Nevada. I live in south Texas and the huge craze down here is a place called whataburger just can't get into it.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #6

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Whataburger is the biggest, greasiest...No...wait..it's second place, Sonic is worse.(not my namesake by the way) and Carl's Jr is the same as Hardees. I like Red Robin and Fuddrucker's, however Fuddrucker's is in financial trouble. I'll pass on the bacon shake.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #7

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

As much as I like bacon (but it's got to be fried crisp), I'll pass on the bacon shake. I prefer my bacon as strips on sandwiches, on the plate at breakfast, etc.....

Old 02-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Now you guys got me thinking of a royal red robin burger. You know, the one with a fried egg and bacon on it. One of the best in my opinion. :-)

Old 02-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

So, no one is going to taste a Bacon Shake and give us a review?

I ate at a Red Robin once. The place was packed. I felt like a sardine in a can and the noise level almost made me wish I had brought my hearing protection. But then, it was on a Saturday at around lunch time. The atmosphere was so stressful and the service so poor, I'm not sure I really enjoyed my hamburger,

Old 02-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #10

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
So, no one is going to taste a Bacon Shake and give us a review?

I ate at a Red Robin once. The place was packed. I felt like a sardine in a can and the noise level almost made me wish I had brought my hearing protection. But then, it was on a Saturday at around lunch time. The atmosphere was so stressful and the service so poor, I'm not sure I really enjoyed my hamburger,
Sorry you had a bad experience. Whether or not you try RR again, you should try a fried egg burger. I'm serious, Its the only real way to eat a burger for me now. :-)