B-29 Frozen in Time

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > B-29 Frozen in Time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 806 Times on 524 Posts
Likes Given: 925

Default B-29 Frozen in Time

A neat little documentary...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4YBwjQTds

CA357 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Thanks Trez. I bookmarked it to watch later.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams