Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   ax men (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ax-men-78132/)

akers06 12-10-2012 01:51 AM

ax men

How many ax men fans do we have

Pasquanel 12-10-2012 01:53 AM

Not me! The biggest collection of angry morons on planet earth:eek:

JonM 12-10-2012 01:57 AM

the next iron chef has priority on my tv right now. i may watch the re-run of ax men. i like a good episode of stupid as much as anyone

akers06 12-10-2012 03:51 AM

Haha this is just how it is in the logging woods if you ain't fighting your not producing logs

rurak 12-10-2012 02:08 PM

Gabe and Craig Rygaard are a$$holes. If I worked for them and they talked to me the way they do to their guys I would have a serious problem.

akers06 12-10-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rurak (Post 1046448)
Gabe and Craig Rygaard are a$$holes. If I worked for them and they talked to me the way they do to their guys I would have a serious problem.

Craig is a douche bag but Gabe isn't as bad as long as you don't **** stuff up

ellis36 12-10-2012 02:45 PM

I could do without the idiots down in Florida. The fighting between two people over who is captain of the boat is ridiculous.

John_Deer 12-10-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rurak (Post 1046448)

You need to stay in your cubicle. I have never worked a blue collar job were they didn't talk to you like that. I would rather have someone in my face than the backstabbing, political games you have in an office.

dragunovsks 12-10-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasquanel
Not me! The biggest collection of angry morons on planet earth:eek:

I agree, ill watch it if nothing else is on tho. If I worked for Rygaard and they talked to me like that id beat some ass. I remember a couple seasons back gabe rygaard went to his employees house to confront him for not coming to work and not calling, he got mad a picked up the guys chair and threw it down on his own porch. I'd have knocked him out if he came to my house doing that crap. Honestly I don't blame the guy for being a no-show, if they didn't respect him enough to talk to him like a person and not a dog then why should he respect them enough to call them and tell them he quit.

rurak 12-10-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Deer (Post 1046490)

You need to stay in your cubicle. I have never worked a blue collar job were they didn't talk to you like that. I would rather have someone in my face than the backstabbing, political games you have in an office.

Im as blue collar as they come and i have been my whole life. Im a self employed electrician and i would never talk to my guys like that. It doesnt make them want to work any harder for you. I calmly tell my guys when they make a mistake and treat them with the respect they deserve. So why dont YOU go sit in your cubicle!