Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Awesome Movie Quote Thread (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/awesome-movie-quote-thread-9118/)

Dillinger 12-12-2008 02:29 PM

Awesome Movie Quote Thread

Okay, so my man Benning set up the Manly Time Capsule thread - and it's coming along beautifully for our future generations *RESPECT* but it's taken a turn to movies and that got me thinking:

EVERYONE has favorite movie lines that they bust out in conversation when the opportunity comes up. So, this thread shall be ALL ABOUT THE QUOTES. Bust them out and identify them, or let your fellow forum mates try to figure them out - but Classic Cinema is still some of the best, and cheapest, entertainment out there that we all enjoy. Let's see what you got?

Q - "Why are you doing this Mr. Fletch?"

A - "I like Men. I like to be manhandled. I like you.":D

"You packing a gun creep?" "Shammu has one, take his"

Classic Movie - Love Fletch for one liners....

user4 12-12-2008 03:07 PM

"Are you going to do something, or just stand there and bleed" - Wyatt Earp in Tombstone

There are more one liners in Tombstone than any other movie.

Dillinger 12-12-2008 03:14 PM

Same Movie - Mid 80's I think...

Q - "What was that?"

A - "6 point 9 on the Richter scale!"

Break scene

Q - "To rule the world from beyond the grave!"

A - "Yes"

Zinger - "Or check into a psycho ward, whichever comes first huh?"

Anyone?

huckleberry 12-12-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineffable (Post 55347)
"Are you going to do something, or just stand there and bleed" - Wyatt Earp in Tombstone

That was the first thing that came to my mind. You beat me to it.:D Here is a funny one from the same movie.

Ike Clanton: What is that now? Twelve hands in a row? Holliday, son of a b****, nobody's that lucky.
Doc Holliday: Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

cpttango30 12-12-2008 03:58 PM

First one is easy
Quote:

Excuse me while I whip this out.
These will tell you that I am a total geek.

Quote:

I don't need to be lectured by you. I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers.
Quote:

The line must be drawn here. This far, no further! And, I will make them pay for what they've done.
Quote:

Captain, the Son'a crew would like negotiate a cease-fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have three minutes of air left.

Dillinger 12-12-2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Excuse me while I whip this out.
Blazing Saddles I believe. Great movie.

Quote:

I don't need to be lectured by you. I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers.
It's one of those Star Trek movies isn't it? I have never seen any of them, but it just reaks of it... LOL

Quote:

The line must be drawn here. This far, no further! And, I will make them pay for what they've done.
I don't know. More Star Trek??:o

Quote:

Captain, the Son'a crew would like negotiate a cease-fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have three minutes of air left.
I don't know - It's not Pirates, I know that much... Needing air? Either a sub movie or a space movie, but I have no idea...

JD

gorknoids 12-12-2008 05:49 PM

"Oh look! An indoor outhouse!" What's-her-name in "Beetlejuice".

bkt 12-12-2008 08:50 PM

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

dragunovsks 12-12-2008 08:55 PM

Apocalypse Now:
Kilgore: "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

Dirty Harry: "Do ya feel lucky punk? Well, do ya?"

Full Metal Jacket: 10 minutes of Boot Camp (too long to quote)

Benning Boy 12-13-2008 12:31 AM

1) Conan, what is good in life?

2) "The Sheriff is a ni(bell tolls)"
"What did he say?"
"He said the Sheriff is near."

3) We, father and son, walk the path to Hell. (Lone Wolf and Cub)

4)This is my boomstick! In fact, anything Ashe says in the Evil Dead movies.