Australian twins shot at Denver range - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Australian twins shot at Denver range

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 02:57 AM   #41
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
You were at the range when that guy killed himself? I'd have been very freaked!!
It didn't register at first the red light came on (cease fire) then on the PA we were told to put our firearm down on the bench and step behind the firing line. It was then I saw the guy down, it took some time for the LEO's to clear the scene so we were all stuck there, our firearms on the bench and not being released until we gave a statement and our firearms/ammo were checked. Two days latter I saw on the news the guy had shot himself. I thought until then it was a range accident.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Last edited by WDB; 11-28-2010 at 03:01 AM.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1227 Times on 600 Posts
Likes Given: 74

About two years ago in Orlando a woman shot and killed her son and then herself at a local range. The range makes you fill out a form prior to shooting, but they would need a psychiatrist on staff to see all the shooters prior to going on the range if they hoped to identify anyone hell bent on destroying themselves or others. I am just surprised it doesn't happen more often.