Aussie copper on gun control - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Aussie copper on gun control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #11
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3532 Times on 2027 Posts
Likes Given: 1559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Dan

I like that one...and my comments were "tounge in cheek". Just pointing out that kneeling for "authorized" thugs to avoid there wrath will lead to even greater danger from the "unauthorized" thugs.

When you know that capitulation WILL guarantee conflict...it makes ZERO sence to avoid conflict with "authorized" thugs who at least follow some rules simply so you can latter be attacked by "unauthorized" thugs who will show no mercy.

Tack
Although I may not always agree with Walter E. Williams' views, this one I do.
http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2013/01/02/why-the-2nd-amendment-n1476632

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)