Audiophile thread
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Audiophile thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 250 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default Audiophile thread

Here's a thread for discussing stereo vs. monaural, LP vs. CD , stealth installs in cars, "are MP3s being used on broadcast radio ? ", Pandora, Slacker, Youtube and other ways to hear songs on computers before buying the CD, radio commercials louder than the music, the little Tivoli table radio invented by Henry Kloss, high-end speakers, retailers and online places like Newegg ...Anything audio !

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7802 Times on 4229 Posts
Likes Given: 16496

I need a 45 rpm adapter for the record player in my VW Vanagon. Any idea where I could find one?

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 10-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #3

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rentacop View Post
Here's a thread for discussing stereo vs. monaural, LP vs. CD , stealth installs in cars, "are MP3s being used on broadcast radio ? ", Pandora, Slacker, Youtube and other ways to hear songs on computers before buying the CD, radio commercials louder than the music, the little Tivoli table radio invented by Henry Kloss, high-end speakers, retailers and online places like Newegg ...Anything audio !
I keep 90% of my Digital Audio in losses FLAC files. VLC player plays them
I find MP3z to be lossy and aggravating. I do use them on my phone though. I like to listen to music when I fish.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 10-12-2013, 10:10 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
I need a 45 rpm adapter for the record player in my VW Vanagon. Any idea where I could find one?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-VINTAGE-BIC-B-I-C-45-RECORD-ADAPTOR-WHITE-EC-Z98-539-PLAYER-TURNTABLE-/151135091831?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item23305a7c77

I knew a nut who put an older record player unit in his 1989 Mustang, in-dash.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

MisterMcCool Likes This