Attempted Home Invasion - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Attempted Home Invasion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 02:52 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I've seen enough of the "Gangland" shows to know that mixed gangs exit and they are most likely a gang that is not well structured. They welcome anyone who is willing and they allow the members to do what they want. Not a Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings or those really scary guys in Mexico types. There are so many these days it really boggles the mind. Hell, many gangs from LA have moved north and east so they can find some territory to do their brand of thuggery. Plus, both members could have black or hispanic heritage. Glad to hear you did not do anything stupid like shoot through the door. Still, no matter what the police said, I don't know if I would have encouraged them to come in so you could shoot them legally. That is another can of worms in itself.

So, when are you moving?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-21-2010, 03:47 AM   #12

The worst part about you having to shoot them in your apartment is all the damn blood you need to clean up. Make sure you lay down plastic sheets so the complex manager can't say "ooh you missed a spot" and then keep your deposit to pay for Stanley Steemer to come out.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:54 AM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Gangland follows this template...

Benning "Baby Doo" Boy founded the original "Zephyrs" Vespa scooter gang in 1977.

List of crimes.

By the end of the show, "There are currently 49 members in 50 states, and growing.

I'm literally paranoid at the end of every show.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:55 AM   #14

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post

Benning "Baby Doo" Boy founded the original "Zephyrs" Vespa scooter gang in 1977.

List of crimes.

By the end of the show, "There are currently 49 members in 50 states, and growing.

That is why I hate that show....I won't even go into why I hate COPS!!!!

Vespa huh? So what do you guys have turf wars with the Moped street thugs?
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Last edited by DarinCraft; 02-21-2010 at 03:58 AM.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:56 AM   #15

Quote:

List of crimes.

I'm head of the "Faggio" scooter gang and if I catch you on my turf and you get a flat tire, I'm not going to let you use my cell phone to call AAA.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:59 AM   #16

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey-you-guys View Post
I'm head of the "Faggio" scooter gang and if I catch you on my turf and you get a flat tire, I'm not going to let you use my cell phone to call AAA.
Yeah, I heard of you.

Roll through my turf, and it's "Rock Paper Scissors" up here.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:01 AM   #17

Quote:
Yeah, I heard of you.

Roll through my turf, and it's "Rock Paper Scissors" up here.
Whoa, man. No need to get violent. Truce?

Old 02-21-2010, 04:01 AM   #18

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey-you-guys View Post
I was looking at your avatar trying for all my worth to figure it out....Then it hit me. ROFLMAO....I love it, kinda like bowling
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 02-21-2010, 04:07 AM   #19

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Why you all gotta be talkin? You bess respeck an rekonize. It's all 4-wheel in the heel!

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-21-2010, 04:14 AM   #20

Dizll,
You did everything right. Glad you're okay. Just wondering if there isn't some reason they came to your door. Have you lived there for a while or just moved in recently? Did they think you were someone else? Did the police ever tell you what these guys gave as their excuse?