Assault weapon outcry in Miami
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Assault weapon outcry in Miami

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Assault weapon outcry in Miami

2 dead 7 wounded, already the outcry to ban weapons is on. My AR will stay in the safe for weeks, and not bother anyone. But it is always the guns fault. I am so sick of things being blamed on the tool and not the fool. Rant over.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Blame the gun, not the jerkoff gangbanger product of liberal society.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2110 Times on 1140 Posts
Likes Given: 3177

Yep, i saw the whiney mayor and chief of police on TV this morning. The far left idiots never did condemn the criminals who use those guns in violent crimes.

Yep, those dastardly AK rifles jumped into the hands of Leroy and Bubba and killed those folks while they were driving by.

That mayor and cop make me wanna puke.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #4

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb13 View Post
2 dead 7 wounded, already the outcry to ban weapons is on. My AR will stay in the safe for weeks, and not bother anyone. But it is always the guns fault. I am so sick of things being blamed on the tool and not the fool. Rant over.
Rant on bobby!

Until "Obamageddon" and his minions stop ignoring that our society is full of entitlement crazy, hold-out-their-hands for the gub-mint cheese sickies they will continue to assign blame on any convenient reason they can point at!

"I am so sick of things being blamed on the tool and not the fool."

I like that!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 01-26-2009, 01:50 AM   #5

Great News, I have solved the problem of my Black Guns going out on their own and causing trouble. I found a Gun Trainer in Wisconson that offers a two week course to teach your guns how to behave. It was amazing when I picked them up. Like night and day. They stayed when I told them to, and even layed down. Best of all under the new Government Program just approved two days ago, the Government agreed to pay for it. The only little thing is, the guns DO have to have a shock collar on around the barrel to remind them when they are bad. A little price to pay.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #6
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Well, just maybe a person would be less DEAD if they are shot with something other than an "assult" weapon. That's the ONLY LOGIC I can see in banning them...

Old 01-26-2009, 10:55 AM   #7
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

This is the second killing with an "assault weapon" in recent weeks. You can bet the Brady Bunch and their ilk will be banging on legislators' doors to ban them pronto.

Logic does not apply to those wishing to ban firearms. They depend on ignorant followers who use emotion rather than rational thought.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #8

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Assault rifles only account for a 2% use in crime but the anti gunners yell the most for their ban. They can suck my...well you know.

Old 01-26-2009, 01:32 PM   #9
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

I guess all of us gun-advocates are just too stupid to see the anti-gun light! Those statistics that clearly show that gun-bans substancially raises crime, and criminals obey the law and they don't buy illegal weapons... shame on us, we just don't get it!

Last edited by Mark F; 01-26-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #10

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I call for an investigation, from here on out, as to where they get the guns. I NEVER see it reported where guys who are incapable of legally acquiring guns get them.

I think it has become incumbent upon us to demand that the media point out that the gun was purchased illegally, stolen, what have you. Attacks on those who follow the rules have gotten old.