Assassin's Creed I & II - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Assassin's Creed I & II

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 860 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Cool, thanks. I will check them out when my current shiny object COD MW2 loses its' gotta play it all the time appeal.

I haven't tried the Bad Co's or Uncharted. They might be worth a try too.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #12

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3487 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Uncharted one and two were the lone games for the PS3 that I have really enjoyed playing. Everything else I buy on the 360.

The second Uncharted had some GREAT storytelling, but after awhile, there are only so many climbing mazes that I care to do. And that train sequence, the SECOND time, was just unneccesary. Not to mention a couple of those fights with the mutant ape thingies. That was just plain infuriating.

I would definitely recommend the games for playability, but you are a fool if you choose the hardest setting... LOL

JD

Old 12-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #13

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I am currently stuck running in circles in Fable 2 I believe. Great game and I lovbe the fact that I can shoot or hack up chickens but it is so hard to figure out what the hell you are doing in it.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:09 AM   #14

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
So, does anyone else think this is truly one of the greatest games ever, but with the WORST outside story line??

I mean, I have now completed both versions. The in game, historical game play is AWESOME. History, intrigue, double crosses, sabotage and of course, TONS of assassinations. This new one featured town building, an ever expanding arsenal, free roam environment that is HUGE.

And yet....

Here I am, at the end of the second tail in this story, and I am NO closer to understanding what the "real world" me is up too, what the Templar's have to do with it and WHY my game keeps ending like a sudden drop off a cliff.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing? And now I have to wait another two years for the next edition to further the storyline?

Great game. Absolutely epic. But do us a favor and just dump the "real world' story and keep the programmers busy on more historical and interesting stuff.....
Actually, Desmond's role has become bigger since the first game. If you really pay attention to the end of the story in the latest installment, you will notice that everything that you have played up till this point is to ultimately lead you into the role of Desmond. What I mean to say is that everything you have been currently playing is setting you up for Desmond's overall story and what you will eventually have to do in the 'real world.' I think it is rather ingenious on the developer's part as it really gets you into the story and continues to keep you guessing on what the final result will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
I suck at the game, but I love the fact that the weapons are represented so damned accurately.
Oh yes, slapping a suppressor on a M107 and taking exactly two shots in the skull to drop an enemy is really accurate.

Newest Threads