Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Asmel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 02:29 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I asked Shihan if we could get divorced and I could marry you Asmel so you can come over here lol!!! No all joking aside I really would like to get you over here. You have been a wonderful friend and I feel like I have known you forever. I will try my best to figure out something out. I think a bunch of us on here would like to see you over here too!!! You just hang in there and hopefully we all will figure something out.

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered

Old 08-14-2010, 06:01 AM   #22

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Wonder if Microsoft could use someone like Asmel. Bill gates is after all into helping those who need it most. His a rich guy but him and his wife give back in big ways.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 08-15-2010, 11:37 PM   #23

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
Essentially he needs a company to sponsor him with promise of employment using his computer skillset.
Once here he can work on getting his green card and apply for citizenship,
(in a nutshell). But that is the biggest hurdle, a company to sponsor him and provide employment.
That's correct... I need either a job offer from a company willing to sponsor me or find a wife...
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 08-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #24

Liked 1036 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 319

Well I asked my boss and unfortunately US citizenship is a requirement for most positions with the Navy. I know I've talked with you before about this in chat. If you need a recommendation letter just let me know. Beyond that, if you get a CISSP or can put Cognos on your resume shoot me a PM and I can talk with a couple contracting companies I have a good relationship with.

How solid of a "job offer" do you need? Just a letter from a real company or do you have to show pay checks for X amount of time?

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 08-16-2010, 01:32 AM   #25

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

I'm still lookin' for you EL, things are tight everywhere.

I put in a word for ya every night.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 08-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #26

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

If anyone cal talk with a US immigration lawyer would be great, the first thing we need to know is what it´s leagal and what isn´t, what kind of visas exist and wich of them would be the best option to stay indefinitely in the US, because some visas are temporary and don´t allow me to obtain a green card, wich is my ultimate goal, once I get a green card I can stay and obtaining the citizenship is just matter of time.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 08-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #27

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

What is required in a company sponsorship? I own a small business. Would something like that work?
Let me know if you get a moment.

PM Me.

Last edited by amoroque; 08-25-2010 at 08:22 PM.