Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > application crashing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 561 Times on 371 Posts

Default application crashing

Every time I try and post a pic (I'm on android) the app crashes. Anyone else experience this? Is there a fix? The app also rotates the pics on the very rare occasion that it works.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #2

Liked 2378 Times on 1545 Posts

How I do it: touch attachments, then add attachment, from camera or gallery. When choosing from gallery, there is a little circle turning in the top left corner as I scroll through the gallery. When I get to wanted pic, I let the circle stop running, then wait another ten seconds or so, then select the pic.

This isn't foolproof, as the FTF app generally isn't, but it helps me. Have you logged out, then back in recently?

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 07-30-2013, 02:47 PM   #3

Liked 561 Times on 371 Posts

Thanks primer. It started working last night. I will try logging out and logging back in. I will also try the trick you said. Do you know how to stop it from posting sideways?

Old 07-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #4

Liked 2378 Times on 1545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
Thanks primer. It started working last night. I will try logging out and logging back in. I will also try the trick you said. Do you know how to stop it from posting sideways?
I take my pics with the phone upright, other than that- no.

Feral cat waterboarder