anyone worried bout north korea? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > anyone worried bout north korea?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #21
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Considering how Obamma has acted so far, the economics of the US and we are already fighting two wars it's little surprize little kim is acting up. I doubt we have to be concerned with China backing North Korea if kim does anything stupid as there is far more at stake and CVhina doesn't want WWIII any more than we do.

I do find it interesting as we close in on the date where our troops are to pull out of Iraq major cities fighting has increased in those cities. I believe it is at the best interest of some to keep our troops there/occupied. If Oboma moves that date it will be a big mistake. First it keeps troops there that coud be redeployed and second is the expense.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.