Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > anyone worried bout north korea?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 07:47 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1403 Times on 805 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

The CHICOMS will keep Ill'tl Kim in place. Name:  chinese.gif
Views: 53
Size:  235 BytesName:  cheeky-smiley-024.gif
Views: 53
Size:  156 Bytes

It's a military coup in Iran that bothers me.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 06-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #12

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyofnext View Post
Obama doesnt make me feel safe, lets bring back Bush and tell him theres oil in North Korea.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #13

I don't really worry about the clap ridden, faggot, midget. China will hand him his A$$ real quick if he goes to far. When China finishes sucking America dry. I worry.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:27 AM   #14

Liked 268 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 24

His rockets are shat. They cant stage properly and their guidance system sucks. Not to mention that their inherit design has terrible CG and CP.

Their known atomic testing is producing only 2 to 4 kilotons yield.

The atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima was about 13 Kt. and Nagasaki was around 20 Kt. And I believe that the Nagasaki bomb was an air burst.

N. Korea attacking S. Korea is a different story. which could very well happen.

As far as one of their rockets, with or without a warhead, reaching Hawaii, I feel it is highly unlikely at this time. However, one of their rockets may go where not intended by them due to their shatty design and piss poor guidance system.

If one of these rockets accidently or otherwise hits Japan, you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be hell to pay.

Japan would be quite a formidable advasery to N.Korea. Especially with our backing.

Last edited by mrm14; 06-25-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:01 AM   #15

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts

If N Korea attacked S Korea then all we need to do is sit back and watch the south kick the N Korea's azz.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:09 AM   #16

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
If N Korea attacked S Korea then all we need to do is sit back and watch the south kick the N Korea's azz.
Yeah, after North Korea rolls over the speed bumps at the 38th.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 06-25-2009, 12:26 PM   #17

I think what worries me the most isn't the overt violence being threatened by North Korea, but the fact that it seems that every country is taking this opportunity to test the new "administration" and see what they can get away with. I was watching the news yesterday and they were talking about how deliberate Obama is. How he likes to wait and see how things play out. That's fine, but sometimes you can't wait things out and try not to upset someone. I really think that when the chips are down and it comes down to sticking by your guns or blinking, he's going to blink. He doesn't seem like a strong leader.

If he does blink, it'll be open season on the US and our citizens, just like when Carter was president.

Just my two cents.

On a separate note, I've worked with people from S. Korea and even spent two weeks over there and they are a very nice group of people. I really hope nothing happens to them or to our people in the military over there. Guess that's why I include them in my prayers.

‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
— Mahatma Ghandi, "Gandhi, An Autobiography", page 446

Old 06-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #18

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubergopher View Post
Yeah, after North Korea rolls over the speed bumps at the 38th.
How do you figure? The south Korean are much better fed and equipped than north Korea will ever be. Midget boy Kim is spending all his money on his nuks that don't work.

I still feel that if north korea attacks they will get there azzez handed to them.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #19

Quote:
How do you figure? The south Korean are much better fed and equipped than north Korea will ever be. Midget boy Kim is spending all his money on his nuks that don't work.

I still feel that if north korea attacks they will get there azzez handed to them.
The problem is like all of the last few CONFLICTS (BS). We/They will not be allowed to kick ass/win. Courtesy of a pack of pansy politicians.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #20

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:

Don't get me wrong, the North would lose the war, there would just be plenty of causalities on our side depending how fast they try and move.

I'm just basing that off of what I've heard people assigned to both Osan and Kunsan have said.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory