Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > anyone worried bout north korea?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default anyone worried bout north korea?

Just skimmed through the yahoo articles main thing that caught my eye: "Were going to wipe America off the map." There was something about trailing a Korean ship suspected of carrying materials for nuclear weapons, and they got upset cause John S Mccain was trailing them. <(lol USS)

Obama doesnt make me feel safe, lets bring back Bush and tell him theres oil in North Korea. If Korea does launch a Nuclear missle does anyone think we can stop it before it reaches us?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_nuclear

Last edited by dynastyofnext; 06-24-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-24-2009, 05:32 PM   #2

Default Not only korea

N. Korea is just one of them that worries me! Iran is another, and our good President Hussein invited the leaders to a 4th of July celebration! Makes sense to me!!

Old 06-24-2009, 06:19 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

North Korea and Iran, piss ants. What me worry?

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #4

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

If I were in the WHITE house I would invite them to a good ole down home southern bbq with pig and everything else. None of that gooy kemshie crap. First thing I would do would be to pull out my Colt Delta Elite 10mm and blow Kims brains all over the back 40 and then turn to he Iran Douche bag and tell him "KNOCK YOUR ****ING **** OFF OR THIS IS WHAT WILL ****ING HAPPEN TO YOU NEXT YOU GOAT ****ING INBREAD DIRTY, LIVING IN A CAVE ****ER". Then get a dam beer, pork ribs, briskit and slaw.

Eff these SOB's if they are going to mess with me then I am going to EFFING KILL THEM and who ever follows them. Plan and simple. How hard is it to get on the dam phone and tell Kim you launch one missile it better be a EFFING big one. Because I am launching 10 big mother effers at you and I plan to make your piss ant county glow for a thousand years. Try me you slope headed yellow effer, go a head I dare you to. That is after I have one ship destroy your entire navy and shoot your missile out of the sky like a wounded duck.

Last edited by cpttango30; 06-24-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #5

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

The only thing that worries me about the midget Kim is that my oldest some is stationed at Camp Casy on the DMZ.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:41 PM   #6

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

It wouldn't bother me normally, but how long will it be until 0bama surrenders to him. My boys start reaching draft age in 2 years also.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanbybirth View Post
It wouldn't bother me normally, but how long will it be until 0bama surrenders to him. My boys start reaching draft age in 2 years also.
He's already stocking up on lube as we speak.... <-- BO soon..

"complaints are really just others opportunities"

bring back W.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #8

+1 for cpttango30

Old 06-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
If I were in the WHITE house I would invite them to a good ole down home southern bbq with pig and everything else. None of that gooy kemshie crap. First thing I would do would be to pull out my Colt Delta Elite 10mm and blow Kims brains all over the back 40 and then turn to he Iran Douche bag and tell him "KNOCK YOUR ****ING **** OFF OR THIS IS WHAT WILL ****ING HAPPEN TO YOU NEXT YOU GOAT ****ING INBREAD DIRTY, LIVING IN A CAVE ****ER". Then get a dam beer, pork ribs, briskit and slaw.

Eff these SOB's if they are going to mess with me then I am going to EFFING KILL THEM and who ever follows them. Plan and simple. How hard is it to get on the dam phone and tell Kim you launch one missile it better be a EFFING big one. Because I am launching 10 big mother effers at you and I plan to make your piss ant county glow for a thousand years. Try me you slope headed yellow effer, go a head I dare you to. That is after I have one ship destroy your entire navy and shoot your missile out of the sky like a wounded duck.
You need to school OBAMA on negotiations. TANGO FOR PRES!

Old 06-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #10

The N. Korea situation worries me a little.

I don't believe that they are capable of mounting an effective offense against the U.S. but I worry that they will do something stupid with their nukes that will make the whole world suffer, including us.

My other concern is that when it comes down to it, China will probably support N. Korea if there is a conflict. I don't think that we want to tangle with China just now.

Canis