Anyone watch nra news on sportsman channel??? Question

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Anyone watch nra news on sportsman channel??? Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 04:12 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Watching today's episode

Near the beginning he has two guys on who are talking about eating gross stuff like python and haggis. Near the end of that segment he hops in front of one of his guests and basically tells him to shut his mouth... Even the other guy gets a look on his face line "wtf??"

Can't figure out what that was about ...seemed kind of dickish... But I could have missed something Any ideas?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-17-2013, 04:27 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

I don't know. But I do suspect that whomever is in charge of NRA's media department is losing their goddamned mind. I propose a written response to tell them to get their sht together and straighten up. This is no time for shenanigans and stupid ad campaigns.

WE
ARE
AT WAR

time to get serious and get it right.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
People Like This