* Adding additional images beyond first for firearm shows image immediately
* Inventory sorts now have a secondary sort of the ID number.
* You can select to view All, Only Owned or Only Sold firearms in your inventory for reports.
* A&D Report shows Identifier field if it is filled out, otherwise the internal ID#.
* You can now sort reports
* 43 Monster drinks and Red Bulls were drunk while coding this release.
* Fixed issue displaying Unattached accessories in Accessories report preview
* Password field selected by default when it popsup - no need to click on it before typing
* Selction color for Inventory list made easier to see
* Curr Value Each fields for accessories display with a $ symbol
* Transfer tab added to P/S tab sections
* Can now track Email and Website for each section on P/S tab
* An image of FFL licenses can be saved for when a firearm is bought or sold
* 4473 now shows on A&D reports
* Checks to see if you are running AIR 3.4 and notifies you of fix
* Donation box for free users does not show up every time yourun app now
* Backend changes to update system to allow native installers
Users upgrading Adobe AIR to 3.4 have run into an issue where their copy of MyGunDB appears unregistered and, if they had set a custom database location the program doesn’t see it properly.
It appears to be due to a change in the latest AIR update affecting access to the Encrypted Local System, which is where settings are stored. Adobe is aware of the issue and is working to fix it.
As a workaround for the moment, you need to just downgrade to Adobe AIR version 3.3 again. Please download the Windows version here: http://download.macromedia.com/air/win/download/3.3/AdobeAIRInstaller.exe
or the OSX version here: http://download.macromedia.com/air/mac/download/3.3/AdobeAIR.dmg
You MUST uninstall AIR 3.4 first before you can install version 3.3.
Do that and it should start working again for you. Please let me know if you continue to have issues.